Iphone 2g for 6k

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastraj

Disciple
Sold

-iphone 2g in working condition

-its got some dead pixels

-the screen is scratchfree but the back is completely scratched because of wear & tear!

-also speaker has an echo type sound that can be taken care of

-currently unlocked ,i0s 3.12 and jailbroken

-mumbai buyers preferred.

-handsfree ,box and usb cable included.[attachment=6927:12621.attach]

Iphone sold to Saidu!!

Attachments

• DSC00238.jpg
    DSC00238.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC00241.jpg
    DSC00241.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC00240.jpg
    DSC00240.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00239.jpg
    DSC00239.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 404
How much storage capacity is there with this phone ? Are you willing to ship it Bangalore ? Would this suffice as an ipod ? (Looking only the sound quality)

^^^ it's got 8gb if that is enough! Sound quality through headphones are good. I used to use sennheiser headphones with it. Giving Mumbai buyers priority, I don't think shipping will be a problem cause this is a really sturdy phone unlike the new iphones!

Payment received but I am having problem sending the phone. It seems none of the courier service r ready to accept the phone especially iphone because the battery can't be removed. Any suggestions?

fastraj said:
Payment received but I am having problem sending the phone. It seems none of the courier service r ready to accept the phone especially iphone because the battery can't be removed. Any suggestions?
Bluedart will accept them.They will hold the phone for one day in some containment area where it is cooled and then it will be shipped.I have shipped two iphones via them.No issues at all.

^^^i tried bluedart , they opened the box and tried to take out the battery!!! its a policy that the battery should be kept separately.

will try tnt.

^^ Go for TNT..

The best possible option.

Cheapest and most reliable.

Shipping an iPhone with TNT would have no issues.

I just contacted aramex , at first they wouldn accept but later he suggested to discharge the battery then they would accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back