iphone 3g 8g black under indian warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
First off all refer to this thread so it will be some easy to understand the product for you.
http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/7-months-old-vodaphone-apple-iphone-154646.html

Price:- as ankit has sold this to me for 19k i m selling it for only 18.2k as its under indian warranty and also you can extend the warranty. still market price is very high for indian iphone.

pics
2a4zhua.jpg

dzjb6v.jpg

Some Points to be noted before buying this phone.

1. Phone is strictly in the same condition as per previous ankit's thread.
2. Its been upgraded to 3.1.2 and jailbreak, unlock has been done.
3. Still if user wants i can restore the firmware to its original stage if he/she wants to use vodafone sim card, as one can activate the iphone simply thru itunes. (Only vodafone sim card)
4. If some wants shipping option with better courier will ship thru blue dart for 18.4k.

thanks for looking
opps forgot to mention the reason
upgrading :p
will prefer quick sale.

Pls hold for me

Edit- how does one get the warranty extended? and any idea about the cost?

dude..can u pls post a couple pictures showing the rear, the above link is for the US store, for the Indian, I dont think its that easy, anyways the bill is needed, do you have the bill?

^^no bill for claiming warranty as it works on serial no.

and u can see anks thread for back pic as its in same condition.

I would be more satisfied if I could see the pics in the current condition...pls understand.

It is that easy for applecare upgrade.

It does not matter from where apple product is bought.

It does not matter from where you purchase the applecare ( you can get it cheap on ebay ).

You simply have to register applecare with your product and you are good to go.

Very interested.. please post a pic of back.. if in good condition, may take it immediately..

Rahul i'm taking it.. as i was the first one to inform you

YGPM

it's mine... :eek:hyeah:
rahul paid you the money..

Guys, I think he has already sold the phone :|

Please close the thread if the deal is done.

its not fair though and out of protocol, I was clearly the first to contact hm and confirmed it, I dont want to make a scene out of it, pls follow the protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back