iPhone 3G 8GB Black 12,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
PRICE REDUCED! iPhone 3G 8GB Black 10,000

Hi,

This is my 1 and a half year old iPhone for sale. I got it in the US last year on one of my trips there. Its unlocked and is being used on Airtel. Currently its unlocked on iPhone 4 IOS.

Having been used for 1 and a half year the back has got scratched, there is a hairline crack at the bottom - please see pic, and the mute button is broken, which is why its for 12k only. Please see pics. The last time i checked it will cost 1.5k if you want to put a new back cover.

This is for Mumbai or Pune (weekends) buyers only.

Thanks
Raul

EDIT: Price reduced to 10k!

Hi,

Sorry about the picture quality, I had to use a bb to take the picture and this is the best I could do. Its not a scratch but a hairline crack on the back and should be visible on zoom. No accessories, just the phone and the charger.

Raul

Hey I want to buy this phone, but I already have a BB 8520 wgucg U want to sell, Interested in a trade (or do u have somebody who might want it ?)
Btw I am from Mumbai (weekends) / Pune too

Hi, Folks are getting in touch, asking to reserve it then vanishing. Please only get in touch if you are interested, I am saying no to many people and reserving for people who are then not showing up.

Ps: Not looking for exchange for this. Thanks.

Hi All,

I have lost track of who I said yes and no to so if you are interested please PM me again. I have reserved it for 3 folks and said no to many others since this was posted and all 3 are no shows. Once again this is not for shipping or exchange, and only for Mumbai and Pune folks.

Thanks

Weekend bump, this is still available, muzzi is supposed to come see it this weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

The battery lasts a day with exchange push mail on all day, longer without. Thats pretty normal for iPhones.

Re: PRICE REDUCED! iPhone 3G 8GB Black 11,000

Yup still available and price reduced to 11k cause am leaving for abroad soon, just found out in the market the back cover and mute button can be done for Rs 800 so that should make it as good as new.

Hi unfortunately due to the sheer number of folks who have asked me hold this on pm and then not turned up I am not going to hold this. Whoever comes to see it and wants to buy it first gets it. Hope everyone understands.

Hi All,

I have been away for a longish period and haven't been able to check my PMs or address this sale. The phone is still for sale but at the 11k price, I am getting way too many low ballers on this. The mute key is not operational and the back is scratched but most iPhone 3g will have this to some extent, and it will cost me Rs 800 to change the back cover and the mute button fixed so its not a huge deal. I have checked this with the repair guy. So only serious buyers get in touch at 11k.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the inputs. I honestly don't have the time to do that, the intention is to sell it as is for anyone who may be interested and at the moment its a pretty good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back