Iphone 3GS 32 GB Black 28k shipped 5 MNTS OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahul, I still haven't received the phone. You said you have shipped it on Monday. When I spoke to you yesterday and asked you for the tracking number you said 'not to worry' and the phone will reach me. Well, it's been two days since you shipped and I have no phone or tracking number. What's happening? Shouldn't I be worried?

Edit: thanks for calling me, resending it and giving me the tracking number. Will let you know once I recieve it.

Had SMS you the tracking number. It will reach you tomorrow as it's been done thru Dtdc plus.

Update: Guys TNT people are worthless they returned the parcel after accepting it and said they do not ship mobiles now I was thinking that how they come to know about mobiles, as they had opened my parcel and checked it. I was like ehhh!. They opened my parcel WTF.....

If u still on 3.1.2 then there is an unlock available but for 3.1.3 there isnt any currently.

I have a 3GS 16GB as well. I want to post a thread here and put it for sale but this is my first time. Also im really afraid of shipping. I told the DTDC guys if i have to ship it to delhi,mumbai or banglore , they say that they dont guarantee if the ph reaches safely , where as for banglore they can gurantee it. I was like WTF . So im afraid. Im frm Hyderabad btw.

faizan123 said:
If u still on 3.1.2 then there is an unlock available but for 3.1.3 there isnt any currently.

I have a 3GS 16GB as well. I want to post a thread here and put it for sale but this is my first time. Also im really afraid of shipping. I told the DTDC guys if i have to ship it to delhi,mumbai or banglore , they say that they dont guarantee if the ph reaches safely , where as for banglore they can gurantee it. I was like WTF . So im afraid. Im frm Hyderabad btw.
DTDC offers insurance @4% of the value of the phone !!!!

if you have account with TNT, then they provide best service. Mobiles or whatsoever they'll accept everything except for dangerous/banned goods.

Rahul, I received the mobile. Thanks for following up. Phone is in good cosmetic condition, but since the battery is drained I could not test it. But I have no reason to believe that it would have any problems, so leaving you an itrader ratings.

Also wanted to point out that the package showed signs of tampering. So to anyone watching this thread - shipping mobiles in this country is still risky!

Omg is that so ? Btw how much DTDC plus charge u for shipping. ? I wen to DHL n asked them how they charge , including insurance they charge 2991/- to delhi and 2700/- for mumbai. That is too much. Is there any way out ? Can i trust DTDC ?

faizan123 said:
Omg is that so ? Btw how much DTDC plus charge u for shipping. ? I wen to DHL n asked them how they charge , including insurance they charge 2991/- to delhi and 2700/- for mumbai. That is too much. Is there any way out ? Can i trust DTDC ?
same was the situation with me when i wanted a phone from delhi to mumbai

@ astrono_me

can u tell us that did you pay any other amount such as insurance or freight or octroi ?

swastikrj said:
same was the situation with me when i wanted a phone from delhi to mumbai

@ astrono_me

can u tell us that did you pay any other amount such as insurance or freight or octroi ?

Folks, If destination is a metro, TNT is the best, in every sense, be it cost, transit time, handling.

If destination is off metro, DTDC is the best. I shipped a cpl if phones via DTDC and a cpl via TNT recently, both turned out to be more than satisfactory

DTDC plus charged me 100/- rs for shipping to vapi(Gujarat near to mumbai) to banglore. and i asked about if parcel gets lost then? They told me DTDC plus are delivered with high priority. THEY ARE HANDELED WITH CARE. So I was not worried so much.

Ok can anyone tellme if i can sell a rapidshare premium acc in this forum. I tried pm'ing the mods but i dint get any reply. Sorry for going off topic but plz help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back