iPhone 3GS 32GB white

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 3GS 32GB white...Massive price drop!

Hi,

For sale is a barely used white iPhone 3GS 32GB.

This phone was purchased in the US on the 5th of Feb 2010 and has warranty till Jan 2011. It is unlocked, and jailbroken and running on OS 3.1.2. I have barely used it. Battery life is excellent.

There is no box or manual with the phone. What you will get is as below:

DSC00336.jpg

iPhone 3GS
DSC00337.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

iPhone 3GS original earphones (The black cover on the earplugs are mine. I didn't want to soil the earplugs and also it gives a better fit.)
DSC00344.jpg

iPhone 3GS original power adapter (unused. It has the green dot on it so no issues of recall with this adapter. :) )
DSC00346.jpg

The iPhone 3GS USB data cable
DSC00347.jpg

The iPhone 3GS SIM removal tool
DSC00345.jpg

Capdase cover for the iPhone 3GS.

DSC00351.jpg

Selling price: Rs. 23000

The iPhone 3GS is shielded on the back and front using Zaggs InvisibleShield.
I would like to make a sale in Mumbai/Thane area as I live here. I don't think shipping will be a good option for this deal.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you for taking a look at the thread. :)

Please do not crap the thread.

rocky_pratik said:
Nice price..All the best for your sales bro.
Thanks, bro. Hoping you will have a quick sale too! :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump for the day and not on hold anymore!

MAGNeT said:
Sorry but can you post big picts as i really cant make out from this thread picts
Sorry, I couldn't post new pics today due to lack of a camera. I will do so tomorrow night as I will be getting the camera tomorrow while coming back from office. Sorry for that. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have uploaded new photos of the iPhone at Photobucket, but they are automatically getting resized to 320 x 240 display. Each photo was shot at 7MP and the filesize is approximately 2.8MB for each photo. Can anyone help me resolve this? Here's my album URL iPhone 3GS pictures by 4nd3r50n - Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back