iPhone 4 32GB/16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjumrani

Skilled
Hey guys.
I was supposed to get an iPhone 4 from UK but the thing is still under reservation and my contact has come back from London so no iPhone :(

If anyone is going to UK/Canada/hong kong/Singapore and can get me an factory unlocked iPhone 4 please let me know.

You can get them here as well.. in Delhi.. people have been selling unlocked iPhone 4's in delhi for long now..

They sell it at a very high premium. I don't want to buy from shop keepers.

Why on earth should I pay 45k for a phone which costs 32k.

I'm interested too. The lowest price in the world for factory unlocked 32GB is in Singapore for Rs.36000. The phones that are sold in India are NOT overpriced. They are all from UK where the cost over there itself is Rs.43000. Paying Rs.45000 here for a UK phone is reasonable. I know they're from UK because there is no stock in Singapore. Even if you preorder now you will get it only in September/October.

Ofcourse you can find cheaper ones. I just lost a bid to an iPhone 4 16GB factory unlocked which went out for 34000 INR

dantool said:
^^ was it on ebay.in?
ebay uk...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

khanvis2009 said:
Ive got iPhones 32 gb fac unlocked at 50 k and 16 gb fac unlocked at 40 k .
I'm still looking for cheaper options. Will let you know if I'm interested

On an average any seller will take 5000 as his margin over the cost price . So if cost price is 35 expect that person to take 5 k more . I doubt anybody will sell for less . But lately prices on bay have fallen a lot . I would suggest wait for airtel vodafone to announce iphone4 prices in india . This time I think they won't over price it as their pricing with 3 g and 3GS failed lat time . so wait for a month before u buy the iPhone 4 . Cause the chances of it being launched during Diwali are pretty high .

It will never launch during Diwali. No way. Apple has shown before, that it doesn't care about the Indian market when it comes to iPhones.

What with the phones launching here a few months before their new generation is about to launch in the US ?

Also, market demand for the iPhone4 is super, even today.

Torch said:
The lowest price in the world for factory unlocked 32GB is in Singapore for Rs.36000

Correct me if i m wrong , but i think Apple Canada has the cheapest options for iPhone 4 factory unlocked state : $659 (~29K ) For 16GB & $759 (~33.5K ) For 32GB.

bbthumbhealer said:
Correct me if i m wrong , but i think Apple Canada has the cheapest options for iPhone 4 factory unlocked state : $659 (~29K ) For 16GB & $759 (~33.5K ) For 32GB.
You are totally Not Wrong. Now tell us how to get it ! ;)

bbthumbhealer said:
Add sales tax which is 13% in Ontario, Canada

Got my 16GB for $659 + $85 ST = $744 = 33k

Hong kong has no sales tax and the iphone is cheapest there (28k i think), but good luck getting ur hands on one in HK.

zibalingz said:
Add sales tax which is 13% in Ontario, Canada

Got my 16GB for $659 + $85 ST = $744 = 33k

Hong kong has no sales tax and the iphone is cheapest there (28k i think), but good luck getting ur hands on one in HK.
This is why I'm trying to get a 32GB one within 40k

mjumrani said:
This is why I'm trying to get a 32GB one within 40k
You would have the luck of the Gods if you can get it for that price in a quick span of time :) May the force be with you.

If you book a ticket early, you can fly to Singapore and back and pick up a 32GB one within 40k totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back