iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

While I don't agree about copy thing, as a consumer I don't give a shit about it. There are enough evidences to prove iPhone is also a copied product.
And again you are wrong. You cannot compare Apple's updates with Samsung's. Compare them with Google's. Google is providing JB update to older Nexus S.
They support Nexus devices for years.

And you should know that GB->ICS->JB are big changes. Not every device is gonna be compatible. Apple has to worry about only couple of devices.
And my friends iPhones become painfully slow once they jailbreak it. I wonder why they jailbreak this awesome, complete phone!
And talking about issues in GS2, I own GS2 as well as Nexus. I have never had any issue with my

What nexus you talking about.
Nexus one did not go beyond gingerbread.
Did it get Ics or jellybean ??

Try the iPhone 4S, HTC One X, and SGS 3 . And get the one which suits you best. END of story.

I am using the One X right now, and love it every bit over the SGS3 (Overpriced piece of plastic IMO)

Once im in the US i will definitely be buying the iPhone 5 as soon as it comes out.

Bye the way, Steve Woznaik, apple co-founder uses a Galaxy Nexus, I wonder why?

May be he does,but he camped out during 4s launch and bought a white one!

Woz is a very open guy and known to use gadgets from other platforms.
May be Bill Gates and Ballmer use iphone,but we will never know!

If we are making wild assumptions over facts : maybe jesus uses an iphone and we would never know too!

Dragon,
No point in arguing with noobs.
Let them be happy guinea pigs.
Nange Se khuda bhi darata hai.

Copy? Please read the thread and you will come to know who has copied what. How many times it has to be explained.
iOS 1.0 also didnt not have copy paste which they did in iOS 3.0. Whereas Android preferred to have basic functionality rather than smoothness, I am happy that they did this way.
iOS 1.0 didnt have so many things which Android has from day 1. So, stop talking alone about smoothness.

The bug which you are talking about is related to people who love to flash custom ROM's. It does not effect common people who are on stock. And for those who are developers/flasher, they have alternate of avoiding any brick. I am doing it and know how to do it.
I too have SII and never faced issue you have mentioned.
Your trusty iPhone4 will get ios6 because apple has to support only 5-6 phones. On the other hand, Android is deployed on more than 100 types of phone and the beauty is that it can be deployed on so many different kind of devices!
Lag? Are you talking about sub 10k phones here?
My Android phone does not lag.
Tutorial, so you mean to say that someone would write a simple tutorial for you so that you became a developers and in its absence, no one can develop ROM?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Here he comes again, not with any replies but another useless comment.
Lol, how frustrated he is, neither he has replied to my post or anyone's post and he is talking about pigs........:lol:

I replied to each and every post of yours but you lack of comprehension is beyond my control.

You can't understand what I wrote in simple English , is not my problem.

i dont know, why you people generalizing the device specific issues you faced as OS issue.. Even red dragon did the same.. whatever the issues he faced with his S2 is all because!
I did that because op's query was partly device specific.
There are bound to be device specific discussions because we are talking about mobile oses,not assembled desktops!!

And can any of android guinea pig clarify why android needs quad core processor and 2 gigabytes of RAM just to run ??

Can any android fan boy answer this ??

When your work laptops are dual core or maybe quad core , why does your beloved android needs 4 CPU cores for delivering functionality of phone and 2 gigabyte of RAM for running applications ???

Dragon,
No point in arguing with noobs.
Let them be happy guinea pigs.
Nange Se khuda bhi darata hai.
Stop putting useless comments.

I replied to each and every post of yours but you lack of comprehension is beyond my control.

You can't understand what I wrote in simple English , is not my problem.
So you mean to say that I am writing in greek?
I think you may have replied but in a hassle forgot to post here, frustration is showing real hard on you man. Take some rest.
Anyways here it is:
1. You didnt replied about iPhone 2G getting iOS6.
2. You didnt replied about notification centre being copied by iOS.
3. You didnt replied about what basic functionality does Android is missing.
4. You didnt replied about how Apple is innovative(you shifted the argument to commercial thing).
5. You didnt replied about how jelly bean is crashing even after telling you that its in alpha stage and it would have bugs.
6. You didnt replied about how iPhone is superclean.
7. You didnt replied about how it has unique camera design.

Are those enough?
Oh ya, you declared us idiots since we are arguing with you. You didnt mentioned reason how we became idiots and you genius!

And can any of android guinea pig clarify why android needs quad core processor and 2 gigabytes of RAM just to run ??

When your work laptops are dual core or maybe quad core , why does your beloved android needs 4 CPU cores for delivering functionality of phone and 2 gigabyte of RAM for running applications ???

LOL, Android can run on 500mhz device also and it runs fairly well. Android flies on quad core processor to have much functionalities which can be fulfilled by iOS only in dreams. One prominent feature is multitasking and then you have talking picture which shooting HD videos, etc.

It seems that in your opinion, since Apple dont have quadcore and 2 GB RAM, no other device should have it, LOL...........
I am wondering if Apple launches quadcore processor, what you would say...please reply to this. I am dying to see your reply on this.......
Please dont disappoint me....

answer this then i will answer your each and every remark.

LOL, Android can run on 500mhz device also and it runs fairly well. Android flies on quad core processor to have much functionalities which can be fulfilled by iOS only in dreams. One prominent feature is multitasking and then you have talking picture which shooting HD videos, etc.

It seems that in your opinion, since Apple dont have quadcore and 2 GB RAM, no other device should have it, LOL...........
I am wondering if Apple launches quadcore processor, what you would say...please reply to this. I am dying to see your reply on this.......
Please dont disappoint me....

talk about optimisations to code.
its well known fact that google has failed its own ODM and all users with very very less optimisations to how well their code can use hardware and deliver .

how can stolen product work as good original.

it cant.

talk about optimisations to code.
its well known fact that google has failed its own ODM and all users with very very less optimisations to how well their code can use hardware and deliver .

how can stolen product work as good original.

it cant.
You again diverted it. I asked you very specifically but you didnt replied. Drink some water, grasp some air and then reply what I have asked.

Reply to post no 235 is also pending. :)

Stop putting useless comments.

So you mean to say that I am writing in greek?
I think you may have replied but in a hassle forgot to post here, frustration is showing real hard on you man. Take some rest.
Anyways here it is:
1. You didnt replied about iPhone 2G getting iOS6.
2. You didnt replied about notification centre being copied by iOS.
3. You didnt replied about what basic functionality does Android is missing.
4. You didnt replied about how Apple is innovative(you shifted the argument to commercial thing).
5. You didnt replied about how jelly bean is crashing even after telling you that its in alpha stage and it would have bugs.
6. You didnt replied about how iPhone is superclean.
7. You didnt replied about how it has unique camera design.

Are those enough?
Oh ya, you declared us idiots since we are arguing with you. You didnt mentioned reason how we became idiots and you genius!

1) can your nexus one having 1 ghz qualcomm run even ICS?
did google or htc released update to ICS?

2) notification center was done by company acquired by apple and not stolen from google or samsung.

3) tethering.
can your android connect all devices over wifi or bluetooth within minute?

4) few of apple innovation----easier user interface,
turning off screen when your phone is next to face.
even a kid or gradpa can use iphone without any training.

5) jelly bean--- even when it comes to fully commercial release it will crash due to inherent nature of how android run in virtual machines.

6) user interface is super clean and not cluttered like android.

7) camera design
google is your friend,google about backlighted sensor in iphone and show me camera phone taking better quality pictures than iphone 4s.
apple was first to use the design and deliver super clean pictures.
and only later all your android army copied that sensor.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

according to google and wikipedia,
google simply said that nexus one hardware is too old to run ICS.

The Nexus One Isn’t Invited To The Ice Cream Sandwich Social | TechCrunch

apple did not say so.
3GS has 800 mhz processor while your beloved android flagship has 1 ghz.

now what?:yahoo:

Copy? Please read the thread and you will come to know who has copied what. How many times it has to be explained.
iOS 1.0 also didnt not have copy paste which they did in iOS 3.0. Whereas Android preferred to have basic functionality rather than smoothness, I am happy that they did this way.
iOS 1.0 didnt have so many things which Android has from day 1. So, stop talking alone about smoothness.
Do you even know how bad Android was during Cupcake days?
Samsung Magic which came before htc hero did not even have the Android market!
It took more than a year to have a semi decent xvid player,even your beloved BTFT was not there,pushmail was a joke,even gmail had a mind of its own..
Google did a nice job to stop copying BB and looked into ios.
Later Apple stole the fantastic notification system of Android.
So it does not really matter now,who copied from whom,just saying because we all know Apple is evil but Google is no saint either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back