Iphone 6 plus bending issues

samsung-ad.jpeg

:)

I think this started in 5S also, not sure any bothered later on.

This started with iphone5 and was first reported by GizmoChina. I think this is press notoriety . The blog on youtube had posted several videos and none received as many hits at this one. This bendgate got almost 4 million views in just a week. Moreover 10+ millions iphone 6/6+ sold and only 9 such cases have been reported.

Bend gate or not, other manufacturer are more of jealous to not have such over the top sales of their phones.
This will die down soon and people will still be buying iPhones.

^thats it... It does not matter whether it has signal issue, security issue, choppy painting issue, bending issue...people still stand in queue.. thats applidity... :p

Bend gate or not, other manufacturer are more of jealous to not have such over the top sales of their phones.
This will die down soon and people will still be buying iPhones.

Jealous?

I dont think it is jealousy. It is a plain opportunity to take pot shots at a rival, and apple is getting the treatment.

Pardon me for being ignorant but does the bending damage the phone? Like does it stay bent? No. I haven't seen any pics/videos

Did you read the thread fully?

Using the 6 plus since last 4 days no issues what so ever
Moreover 10+ millions iphone 6/6+ sold and only 9 such cases have been reported.
That 9 might be the ones who tested the bend lol

Everyone is taking a dig at Apple. Its more prone to be bend at the volume rocker buttons and not the other portion. The incident happened after 4 hours of continuous sitting on the phone while driving. But come what may,i am still enticed to get the 6 plus . :D

Using the 6 plus since last 4 days no issues what so ever
Moreover 10+ millions iphone 6/6+ sold and only 9 such cases have been reported.
That 9 might be the ones who tested the bend lol

Have you used big screen phones before for prolonged period of time ? I am asking because I always have used small size phones of max 3.5inch screen and not sure how I can use a 5.5 inch one. Once I tried to use samsung infuse and the inability to pocket it properly turned me off.

Nopes using it for the first time the bigger screen
Previous was iphone 3gs,iphone 4,4s,5 and 5s and now the 5.5 inch
First two days i felt it was huge in hands,now i m ok with the bigger screen
Loving the battery and huge specially to browse using mails and some good slo mo videos are just awesome[DOUBLEPOST=1411743795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Time for a show off thread???
U have it in a couple of hours[DOUBLEPOST=1411744375][/DOUBLEPOST]There goes the first one[DOUBLEPOST=1411744537][/DOUBLEPOST]One more[DOUBLEPOST=1411744578][/DOUBLEPOST]It does not bend Its blends lol :p:p:p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg