Audio Iphone Earphones ~ 3k

mehta_april

Disciple
Hey Guys

I'm looking to buy a new pair of earphones for my iPhone-3gs.

My budget is: 3k or less

Preference:

- Earphone having rubber-membranes...coz I like them over traditional-earphones.

- It would be great if they have built in mic, so that I can use them to speak peoples; But its a less-preferential use-case.

Earlier I was thinking to buy Orignal Apple Earphone, than changed my mind to Apple In-Earphone, than to Sennheiser Cx300...and now finally confused. Please you guys...suggest something to me...!!!!

@Mods: I created this thread thinking that my query belongs to a Mobile thread, if I'm violating something...please let me know.

Re: Iphone Earphones

If you could stretch your budget to 5k, then Klipsch Image S4i is a decent upgrade. I've been personally using the S4, it has excellent bass and patented oval shaped earbuds, which is very comfortable to listen to music. S4i is it's twin brother with mic and volume buttons. I've seen the reviews of S4i, which suits an iPhone well. Do check it out...

Re: Iphone Earphones

@wolvish sounds really interesting. But while reading the review about them I found that people are complaining about the poor quality of cable.

I'm gone to use them for ruff-tuff purpose, e.g. gym, travelling, sleeping so thats a point of doubt for me. Whats your opinion about it..?

Back