iOS iPhone XS not clicking good pics after restoring firmware

Zaibatsu

Disciple
So this is what happened. I visited my relative's house for a few days and the siblings were messing with my phone and I ended by forgetting my passcode after repeatedly changing it. So I had to restore the firmware through iTunes. And now I see that my 1.5 months old iPhone XS is clicking pics worse than a iPhone 5s phone. Any method to fix it? I don't wanna sell my iPhone XS so fast

Can you please elaborate more on this ?

Ever since I forgot my passcode and decided to restore the firmware, I'm facing a variety of issues like screen recording not working, keychain not working, camera not clicking pics properly etc I think I have to go to the service centre now and get the software flashed properly by them to fix the issue. I should've never flashed the firmware myself to begin with

Ever since I forgot my passcode and decided to restore the firmware, I'm facing a variety of issues like screen recording not working, keychain not working, camera not clicking pics properly etc I think I have to go to the service centre now and get the software flashed properly by them to fix the issue. I should've never flashed the firmware myself to begin with

I think nothing wrong in flashing firmware yourself. May be before heading to service center, try updating it to 12.1.1 via OTA. Also, after flashing firmware, did you restore backup or started phone as new ?

I think nothing wrong in flashing firmware yourself. May be before heading to service center, try updating it to 12.1.1 via OTA. Also, after flashing firmware, did you restore backup or started phone as new ?

After flashing the firmware, I started the phone as new. And keychain and screen recording was working properly aswell. But again after 1-2 days facing same issue again

Here is the screenshot of the screen recording error. Any method through which I can get to the root of the issue?

Attachments

• 215F0AF9-B659-47CA-B0CE-31BF2CF49573.png
    215F0AF9-B659-47CA-B0CE-31BF2CF49573.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DD9E5009-45DF-4A54-B325-E55BF91BAAB9.jpeg
    DD9E5009-45DF-4A54-B325-E55BF91BAAB9.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 164
restore it with new .ipsw through itunes? If you can't do it, I am sure Apple can't do it too. They might even blame you of void warranty for installing firmware yourself. Better to screw with the phone alot that either it starts working by you working with it or screw it up that much that it doesn't start hence apple never finding out the firmware was installed .
Btw, I have XS myself and for every VOIP Calling (skype/Vonage/Ringcentral/Textnow) calls or even normal calls, the screen just goes off and never comes back on unless the call gets disconnected. Shitty phone really, 6S was the best phone I ever bought.

restore it with new .ipsw through itunes? If you can't do it, I am sure Apple can't do it too. They might even blame you of void warranty for installing firmware yourself. Better to screw with the phone alot that either it starts working by you working with it or screw it up that much that it doesn't start hence apple never finding out the firmware was installed .
Btw, I have XS myself and for every VOIP Calling (skype/Vonage/Ringcentral/Textnow) calls or even normal calls, the screen just goes off and never comes back on unless the call gets disconnected. Shitty phone really, 6S was the best phone I ever bought.

Can you post the about section of your Xs? Just wanna cross-check if my firmware version matches with yours

Afaik many ppl in the same gaming platform as me are facing this issue with same device model. Seems to be a problem with the latest iOS 12.1 update or with the app itself. Keychain is now working fine though

Afaik many ppl in the same gaming platform as me are facing this issue with same device model. Seems to be a problem with the latest iOS 12.1 update or with the app itself. Keychain is now working fine though
Did you have these problems before reflashing ?

if not then firmware isn't a problem

Back