iPod 2G 16GB In Mint Condidion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeder666

Disciple
iPod 2G 16GB In Very Good Condition

Hey guys,

On my friends request i am selling my friend's iPod 2G 16GB which is nearly a year used. It is in very good condition and he is looking for a quick sale over here. I am from chennai and prefer chennai buyers first. I can also ship on people'e request if u wish accept the shipping charges.

Its completely Jailbroken and its running iOS 4.0 and it has a scratch guard too.

P.S. The usb cable is somewhat torn in the corner and its been plastered. But it works perfectly without any problems. A new one doesn't cost much too.

Reason :- His mobo and Graphics card went out so looking to upgrade that with this money.

Price :- Rs 8000/- (FINAL)

Snapshots:-

27082010171.jpg

27082010172.jpg

27082010174.jpg

27082010175.jpg

26082010166.jpg

Waiting for a quick sale as he is very urgent in upgrading a mobo and gpu.

Thank you again guys.

Yea no probs. I am from chennai actually and shipping can be done if u suggest a good courier service and bare shipping cost.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump Looking for a fast sale !!

Now that the new ipod with retina display and dual cameras with 720p recording, and priced at 10.3k, chances are few of your second gen being sold at 8k.

new ipod touch at 10.3k? where. post a reliable link to back up your claim or else refrain from making baseless comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back