Ipod 30 GB 5.5G battery+service

Amien

Skilled
Hello,
Not quite sure if this is the right section for this(I was thinking of posting this in the audio section).:-
A friend of mine needs to have his iPod fixed with a new battery. There is also some mono/stereo issue with the earphone jack (which apparently can be replaced as well). Based on this, he has a couple of queries:-
1)Where would be the best place to get this done reliably?

2)How much would a replacement battery cost? ( he says the current battery is a Lithium Ion, 3.7 Volts, 650mAh battery) (Are there better replacement batteries available that are safe for use? Any information on them would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You can get a new battery from Dealextreme. Will cost you around 500 Bux. If you want it done, there is this shop next to akbarallys in Fort. He is a very good friend of mine. He can do it for you.

If you live in the suburbs, check out 9Pea in Ghatkopar. I am sure Hemal will help you out. Again a very good friend of mine.

nitant said:
You can get a new battery from Dealextreme. Will cost you around 500 Bux. If you want it done, there is this shop next to akbarallys in Fort. He is a very good friend of mine. He can do it for you.

If you live in the suburbs, check out 9Pea in Ghatkopar. I am sure Hemal will help you out. Again a very good friend of mine.
Awesome! Many thanks for this. Could you provide address details/ contact nos. for the above? Thanks once again! : D
Also wondering if there are better batteries than the stock/OEM ones and how much they cost etc...

Back