Ipod Nano 8gb 2nd Gen + Griffin FM Transmitter Itrip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipod Nano 8gb 2nd Gen + Griffin FM Transmitter Itrip ** Price Drop **

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple Ipod Nano 8gb 2nd generation + Griffin FM Transmitter Itrip
&

The Griffin FM transmitter can transmit your music upto a certain distance. The Ipod gets docked to it. Once docked, you can charge through any normal mini usb cable or transfer stuff in & out of the Ipod using Itunes, etc. Simply choose any empty radio station and the iTrip delivers the best performance with the clearest signal! This iTrip never needs batteries because it receives a tiny amount of power directly from the iPod Nano! The iTrip features a SmartSense volume control that dynamically adjusts the iPod's volume level for optimal audio quality! Plus, the built-in USB Mini-B port allows you to charge or synchronize your iPod while the iTrip is in use!

Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod Nano (Black)

Expected Price: Rs. 3000 shipped for both

Time of Purchase: June 2007

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: None. I'll give 1 day's personal testing warranty

Reason for Sale: Got a Nano 4th gen 16gb

Purchase Invoice Available: No. Was gifted to me by my uncle in US

Product Condition: Good. I would give it a 8 out of 10. However, the hardware works perfectly. Also, a small rubber part covering the outer portion of the earphones has come out. However, it works perfectly. I got the original box, usb cable, earphones & a pouch to cover the ipod or FM transmitter.

Product Location: Mumbai/ Mulund

Preferred Courier: Blazeflash or Shree Maruti Couriers

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank Transfer or Cash

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES AT ALL, PLEASE USE THE PM ROUTE. DON'T LOWBALL OR CRAP MY THREAD OR ELSE I'M GONNA BE RUDE

It's still up for grabs :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ipod sold to Zion. Payment received. Pod Shipped. Thread Closed. Thanks for all your interests :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back