iPod Touch 32Gb (4th gen) + SHURE SE215 IEM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKiD

Adept
SHURE SE215 IEM's (5k Shipped with Indian Warranty)

- Apple - iPod touch - Now in white. It has fun written all over it.

- Shure Americas | SE215 Sound Isolatingâ„¢ Earphones

Expected Price :

- iPod Touch - SOLD!.

- Shure SE215 - SOLD!

COMBO - Rs. 5000 Shipped

Reason for sale : New year presents and blah blah....

Condition :

iPod Touch - Just over a Year old. Apple - Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage | Diigo

SHURE SE215 - 12/10/2011
(Invoice for SHURE's is available)

iPod Touch - Screen is scratch less. The back however has slight marks from daily usage. It was being used for the past 4-5 months. Before that it was just lying around (minimal usage). All in all id say, Very good!

SHURE SE215 - These were gifted to me by someone, i burned them in for some 100 Hours or so. After that, have barely used then for around 20-30 hours. Maybe 4-5 times?

Accessories :

Both of the products come with whatever they came with. All accessories and stuff.

For the iPod , i have 3 cases. One silicon, one back Black Mesh case, and one full body case (Slightly chipped in one corner). Will bundle all of these.

For the SHURE SE215 . ill be bundling a brand new pack of Comply P Series Foam tips (MEDIUM) for free. WILL NOT SELL THEM SEPARATELY!

Havent even opened the pack...

I have exhausted the Medium sized olive foam tips that were bundled, and the small ones are slightly used. They were already messed up because of the packaging or something. Rest everything is there.

NOIDA - UP / NCR / New Delhi

Shipping : FREE!

Will ship through TNT couriers only (Mostly Next day delivery in major cities) . So check service in your area before paying. If you want insurance, you'll have to bear the cost.

Payment :

Cash, Bank transfer (SBI) ,Trade with PS3? + Some cash?

Pictures :

iPOD SOLD over Ebay to @mac_freak. Handed over in person.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Open to decent offers.

There was a slight typo in the SHURE pricing.

So please double check, i have fixed it.

And a mighty bump for the SHURE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back