iPod Touch 32Gig 3rd Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejo

Disciple
iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen

Selling iPod touch on behalf of a friend, it has 3 months warranty left.

Selling it for 8k

No scratches on the front.

Selling cause he got an iphone 4.

Local pick up only, located in thane/mumbai.

img0276yn.jpg

img0277zf.jpg

dscn0620g.jpg

original box/cable/earphones, capsule cover worth 500 n screen guard worth 500

aswinvs said:
is the back full of scratch .seems like that :(
The back is easily prone to scratches, it seems bad in the pic because of the flash... the scratches arnt easily visible when in hand. Will upload better pics later n buyer can always check before buying.

i had one, no matter how much you protect the silver back gets ugly within a week, i do not understand when apple spends so much time & money on the other things why not work something out on the silver back.

but that is not important, the front part & the hardware is, of which the GUI is superb.

the pricing is nice, will get sold soon, best of luck for this master piece.

tejo said:
The back is easily prone to scratches, it seems bad in the pic because of the flash... the scratches arnt easily visible when in hand. Will upload better pics later n buyer can always check before buying.
Dude, get it replaced. Say anything to the service center, they wont even check. Got mine replaced 4 times, before I sold it. I got mine replaced from a redington service center in Gurgaon. Its a matter of 2-3 days.

RamPagE said:
Dude, get it replaced. Say anything to the service center, they wont even check. Got mine replaced 4 times, before I sold it. I got mine replaced from a redington service center in Gurgaon. Its a matter of 2-3 days.
I once went to rma my earphones at the apple store next to my house, they were checking the earphones for about 15 min even though it was evidently clear that only one side was working. So i guess that's not an option. You were lucky I guess. And my friend wont go through the trouble to get it replaced for no reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back