Ipod Touch 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyhalo

Disciple
For sale Ipod Touch 4g

Bill and Warranty :: Bill : No , Warranty : No

Condition :: screen 8.5/10 (Screen Protector from Day 1), back 6/10

What You Get :: Box + Cable + Ipod Touch 4g 8GB.

Problems :: yes , Center button(Home button) have to be pressed hard for it to respond.

Reason for Sale :: Not using it since Home button got problem.Now lying idle so selling it.

Product Location :: Delhi

Expected Price :: 4500Rs

No shipping ,would like the buyer to check the i pod before buying.No lowballing :bleh:

Product Link ::

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/specs.html

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Can you post a pic with screen switched off so that correct screen condition can be seen
and
product link

kuduku said:
Can you post a pic with screen switched off so that correct screen condition can be seen

ya sure but can't do it right now..will do it at Night.Forgot to Mention the screen had a screen protector from day 1.

No issues bro, actually the deal was almost finalized with me yesterday itself and today only the courier company was to be decided, so i was quite shocked to see this but nevermind, enjoy :)

^^ i did not know that mate.i am happy to back out if you want it.actually the seller doesnt want to ship at all,even i had to ask a favor from a friend to pick the ipod.

^^ Seller has assured me that he will send it to me if you back out, so its your choice :)
BTW you already have an iphone 4 ,ipad, thats already two ios devices :p

^^ So what did you decide? its better if you tell here itself, dont need any more suspense :p

rockyhalo said:
@vantheman5211 i am giving it to you only to avoid shipping.But RS4 was first one to ask.

Can you give me one day time to ask someone from delhi to pickup from your place?

man....This Deal is getting Nasty...Why dont one of you guy's backout yourself.

I am totally confused on What to do....

rockyhalo said:
man....This Deal is getting Nasty...Why dont one of you guy's backout yourself.

I am totally confused on What to do....

lol, dont get tensed, i back out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back