Is digitalcodes.in legit for windows 10 keys?

IF you want a legit key, MS has direct sales in India, just to save a few hundreds, these online dealers (in 1000s) sell wrong keys.
MS is nothing to blame on same..

I am purchasing something online for 90-95 bucks and find original company/manufacturer selling same for 100 bucks.
Will always prefer original.
MS is not being blamed. MS never asks anyone to buy keys from unverified third party sellers.

The reason why people buy from these so called authorized sellers, is because the price is way less than retail price. A Windows 10 Pro key from such sellers can be had for about $45. However the same is listed on Amazon for 14,176. Thats almost like 5 times difference.

MS is not being blamed. MS never asks anyone to buy keys from unverified third party sellers.

The reason why people buy from these so called authorized sellers, is because the price is way less than retail price. A Windows 10 Pro key from such sellers can be had for about $45. However the same is listed on Amazon for 14,176. Thats almost like 5 times difference.
It seems they are completely fake. trying to call them for past 3 days and no-one picks up phone call.

Please be-ware. I left this topic url on message platform as well mobile numbers, hope they get back here.

digitalcodes is fake.. ty @koooabso3 for letting us know.

Even the whois details mentioned are wrong.. wondering whats happening on this site ?

It seems they are completely fake. trying to call them for past 3 days and no-one picks up phone call.

Please be-ware. I left this topic url on message platform as well mobile numbers, hope they get back here.

digitalcodes is fake.. ty @koooabso3 for letting us know.

Even the whois details mentioned are wrong.. wondering whats happening on this site ?
Glad to be of help. BTW my name you mentioned has too many o's :p

This website is fake. Keys can get blocked anytime later, you will loose all the money.
This person is Staying inside Tamil Nadu Police housing cooperation. So he is related to some Police officer, that's why he is openly committing crime and has no fear of being caught.

We have filled consumer court complain against him today. So lets see how it goes.

Most sellers who sell for very cheap generally distribute the same key or else the key wont be blocked if it is not abused.

You can install and run Win 10 Pro without putting in any serial Key. The only limitation is that certain personalization settings will be disabled and there will will be message displayed at the bottom right corner of display. Nothing that will block you using the OS.

Alternatively, you can switch to the Windows Insider channel and use the OS with no restrictions. The downside is that all updates will be pushed to you before they hit the stable channel.

I have also bought a retail key from scdkey.com. I am not entirely sure how these keys are obtained, but they are not hardware locked OEM keys for sure. The key associated with my Windows Live account. So, I no longer need to enter the key manually. I just need to activate with my windows live account.

Back