Is it a Good deal?

bondx99

Disciple
Apr 3, 2010
Hi everyone :) ..Reading this forum from quite a few days n cannot start my first thread without saying that it is amazzingg..All you guys doing great job!..Keep it up!! :)
Ok so the question: from my dealer i am getting following parts in an assembled pc:
Proccy: Intel Core2Quad 2.4 GHz
Mobo: G41 chipset
RAM: Corsair 2GB DDR3
GPU: XFX 9600GT DDR3
SMPS: 600 WATT
HDD: 500 GB
Cabinet: Circle
Monitor: 20" Samsung
Other Hardware: DVD RW, Logitech Keyboard and Mouse
No speakers!
For Rs 40,000/- approx (including assembling and installation charges)..Plz suggest whether its a good deal or not?..Or can i get this configuration pc at cheaper price at Lamington Road (coz thats closest famous to my town- 8 hours drive :D )
Plz give me your valuable suggestions :) ..N yea..Please dont increase budget than this..It has increased weight of my pocket to max..A penny more and it will burst :/

P.S: Cant give more details on configuration coz i am new to pc world..This is..Er..Will be..my first PC :)) ..Btw..Learnt that 'proccy', 'mobo', etc words from few days of TE browsing :D

Awaiting Replies..TIA :)

latino_ansari

Disciple
Jan 17, 2010
Bangalore, India
dude go for the following config : -

core i5 750 - 9.5k

intel dh55t - 5.3k

4gb ddr3 kingston - 5.4k

500gb wd blue - 2.3k

lg dvd writer - 1.1k

benq g2020 - 6.3k

zebronics bijli - 1.3k

corsair vx450 - 3.8k

sapphire hd5670 - 5k

total = 40k...

bondx99

Disciple
Apr 3, 2010
latino_ansari said:
dude go for the following config : -

core i5 750 - 9.5k
intel dh55t - 5.3k
4gb ddr3 kingston - 5.4k
500gb wd blue - 2.3k
lg dvd writer - 1.1k
benq g2020 - 6.3k
zebronics bijli - 1.3k
corsair vx450 - 3.8k
sapphire hd5670 - 5k

total = 40k...
Thanks frnd for the confi..I got it checked just now and it is totalling to 47k in my town :eek: ..These prices are exact of what we can get at Lamington Road?..I mean i got TE Price guide of 38k pc checked in my town and it is totalling to 43k EXCLUDING Speakers! :( ..
What if i go to Mumbai and buy from ITwares..Will i get the prices i see on this forum?..But the main concern is..What if later something happens to any part..Do i have to go to ITWares again to claim warranty or i can do that with any local dealer of my town? And how reliable is ITWares?

bondx99

Disciple
Apr 3, 2010
Thanks frnd for the confi..I got it checked just now and it is totalling to 47k in my town :eek: ..These prices are exact of what we can get at Lamington Road?..I mean i got TE Price guide of 38k pc checked in my town and it is totalling to 43k EXCLUDING Speakers! :( ..
What if i go to Mumbai and buy from ITwares..Will i get the prices i see on this forum?..But the main concern is..What if later something happens to any part..Do i have to go to ITWares again to claim warranty or i can do that with any local dealer of my town? And how reliable is ITWares?