Is it Fake or Original - HPM-70 for w800i - Please Help

raksrules

Elite
I am confused. I went to Sony world in Pune and they told me the rate for HPM-70 was 1600 bucks. In Mumbai sony world it is 1350 Bucks. Idea and Hutch stores in Pune sell them at 400 to 500 bucks claiming them to be original. Please help me in identifying original and the fake ones. and suggest me where i will get the best deal. Any Mumbai location is also fine.
Opinions Invited about Creative EP630 and Senhisser CX300
and where can i buy EP630 in Mumbai / Pune at reasonable cost (in case i go for it)
one last word
If you have to get EP630 for say max 1000 bucks and the HPM-70 for say 1350 bucks and HPM-82 for 1600 bucks, which one should i go for ?
I want user reviews on EP630 since i do not want to compromise on quality and also i want same or better sound than my previous HPM-70.

I had bought the HPM70 from alfa for 250 bucks in the original sealed pack SE box w/o bill...recently dumped them for the HPM82 (with the remote) for 550 bucks from alfa...again in the sealed pack SE tetrapack..u can easily make out the fakes with the sound quality so i wud've known if they were fake...they just sound gr8.. Dont buy them from the authorised store...no point in spending 1350 bucks on something tht costs 250 bucks w/o bill in the market..

As for the EP630, they are a notch above the HPM70..u can get them at alfa, vile parle in mumbai..cant say about pune...N yeah, forget the HPM70...get the EP630... They noticeably sound better than the hpm70/82 earphones..

in any case u need to get the adapter to use the ep-630, so get the HPM-70 and use the adapter alone with ep-630.

Back