Is it possible to buy from amazon, new egg online to india

Dude the title you created was stupid .IIRC it was hey,being an year old member of TE we do not expect you to create stupid thread names .You are supposed to read rules and regulations before you start posting on TE. I am sure you must have not done that.Do read the rules at least now you will come to know why you got infraction .Still you have questions regarding your infraction go ahead and PM a mod and i am sure he is going to give you the same reply what i did!!

antonieo said:
so wat hows does it get related to infarction

Rule Violated:

Do not use vague words in your topic. Topics such as "help me" are often ignored by other members. Members are more likely to view a thread if the topic is more definitive and to the point. Members and Staff here want to help, but we can't if we are not lead to the thread as most members and staff are good in different aspects. Any new thread must have a title with relevant information to the topic you want to discuss. The name of a thread is just like the headline in a newspaper; it helps you to select threads personally relevant for you. Thread titles like 'looking for...' 'wtf', 'please read' or 'what's your opinion' are not allowed. Thread titles that use shock value or humor or any other attempt to get extra attention should be avoided.

What you should have gone through:

TechEnclave Community Rules

ok sorryy but to say really this is what myt mind thinks a m just doin it

u can just advise me

but why to warn me as if i was doin some bad deal

am not so much like others this is what me

antonieo said:
is it possible to buy from amazon, new egg online to india

with free shiping
Dude I have a newegg a/c. I know they have these mouthwatering deals but alas they don't ship to India. You could either try KMD(IIRC I got fans from him in another century but his service was real good) or you may use services like Welcome to vPOSTAsia - Globeshopping. Without Globehopping.
However there are a few sites which ship to India directly (but you could run into troubles with Custom Duty, octroi and loads of Govt. sh!t) :
FrozenCPU.com | 1.877.243.8266 | World's Largest Selection of PC Modification Supplies

SidewinderComputers.com - Premium Air and Liquid Cooling Products Supplier

MemoryC.com - computer memory laptop memory and flash memory supplier ( I got my rams from these guys no problemo)

PC Mods, Case Mods, PC Cooling, Computer Fans, and More - Crazy PC
Shipping+taxes is gonna cost a bomb though!
Lastly you may try checking out: http://pages.ebay.in/globaleasybuy/

Back