Is it possible to get rid of man boobs without hitting gym?

hgps

Disciple
Hi guys, I am 23 year old now, I have man boobs and puffy nipples since i was 10. I am 5 ft 10 inches tall and weigh 86KGs +/- 3KG.
When my parents first noticed my moobs when i was a kid, they consulted a doctor ( i wasn't over weight at that time), and doctor had said something about hormone imbalance or something, he said moobs will most probably go away when i hit 18 years of age. He was wrong, and i still have them. :(
These moobs has caused me to loose my self esteem, I feel uncomfortable standing before people staring at me, I avoid making eye contact, I can't wear T-shirts, I can't jog/run due to jiggly manboobs.

So here is my question, Can i loose man boobs without working out at gym?

One more thing, might be relevant to this problem, i have very little chest hair,. Although i had my p*b*c jungle grown by 14-15 years of age

Are there any lumps in your chest area? It could be gyno. Yes you can loose your man boobs without working out at the gym, control your diet first, do you have access to stairs? Just keep going up and down on them for around half an hour once or twice a day.

Woah 97 views and just 3 replies within 12hrs ...that too on a Sunday, nice topic.....

Back to topic, My friend had the same problem, he couldn't hit the gym because of his bad health (Can get fits, always on medication every 6hrs). He just gained abnormal weight and the docs decided to operate on him. Its a plastic surgery. Total cost came to 75k incl stay and meds (Its high since his special med condition was taken into acc.) This was 5 years back.

Just get a docs opinion, its due to overweight, hormones, meds, steroids etc.,

Are there any lumps in your chest area? It could be gyno. Yes you can loose your man boobs without working out at the gym, control your diet first, do you have access to stairs? Just keep going up and down on them for around half an hour once or twice a day.

No lumps. I do use stairs everyday and ride bicycle regularly. I Never eat fast food. No smoking or drinking habbits.
Except for my knees which makes click click sound when i bend them (since last 3 years or so) and a black stripe on my right index finger (its there since last 7-8 years or so). There is no abnormality i feel with my health.

Woah 97 views and just 3 replies within 12hrs ...that too on a Sunday, nice topic.....

Back to topic, My friend had the same problem, he couldn't hit the gym because of his bad health (Can get fits, always on medication every 6hrs). He just gained abnormal weight and the docs decided to operate on him. Its a plastic surgery. Total cost came to 75k incl stay and meds (Its high since his special med condition was taken into acc.) This was 5 years back.

Just get a docs opinion, its due to overweight, hormones, meds, steroids etc.,

I am 85 +/- 3KG and 5ft 10 inches. Am i fat ? :shy: BMI calculator shows 27 BMI value

OP, why not gym?

Lack of time, lack of money, lack of motivation to visit the nearest gym (2km from my house).

Last edited:
Breast Enhancement Surgery = Male Breast Removal Surgery. This costs about 50k + 20k meds charges.

No even going to a Gym can reduce it as it is a physical deformity rather than just FAT. So only choice is SURGERY.

Breast Enhancement Surgery = Male Breast Removal Surgery. This costs about 50k + 20k meds charges.

No even going to a Gym can reduce it as it is a physical deformity rather than just FAT. So only choice is SURGERY.

:( Is there nothing like cheast toning/reduction exercise?

Get equipments home and do it regularly.

Or else surgery is the only way.

I don't know price of gym equipments but i guess gym membership will be cheaper?

Pretty sure the doc must have seen K3G - Young fat kid ---(18 years)----> Hritik Roshan :p

I think you should start with diet and exercise, and if it works, great, else MOOBs removal surgery!

On a side note, do check out Ramdev Baba's stores, who knows :p

Oh, just when I was watching this ->

Searched these for you ->

Do what he says in the first video. Also maintain a healthy calorie deficit. For that you need to visit a nutritionist or find the daily consumption etc yourself. and go below it. Like if you need 2000 calories according to calculation, eat 1600 or 1500. Use My Fitness Pal to keep track of calories.

Apart from that you need to start working out. Since you will be on a calorie deficit, go slow. Try something like Strong lifts. They have an app to keep track of the workout too. Basically only compound movements. You can get a squat rack and weights at home and do these. Dont fall for fancy workouts. Keep it simple and compound. And go up slowly in the resistance, like add a bit of weight every week.

Many of us suffer from body image problems. If you are man, you could do worse. You could have a small **nis, ejaculate early, become bald or a get flabby stomach.

Important things to think about:

1. Are you eating right. This is a big problem in India. Indian diet is carb rich and is an invitation to chronic problems. Things you can do:
i - Drop sugar from your diet. No soda. No fruit juices. No products with added sugar. (avoid al packaged food if possible)
ii - Drop gluten from your diet and see if you feel better. If you do, stay away from gluten.
iii - Increase your meat intake and reduce grain consumption.

2. Are you healthy? If you think you have hormonal problems, see a doc. Also, get your thyroids checked. An under active thyroid can lead to weight gain.

3. 86 kgs at 23 with a height of 5'10" is overweight unless you are a body builder.

4. Excel in some area. Some who feel deficient in one area can can use their emotions to do far better than other in another area. The perfect/normal man is a boring man. Does Stefen Hawkins have a body image problem??

Again, your unwillingness to exercise at 23 is surprising. Forget the moobs. If you aren't willing to invest in healthy life, you will be finished by the time you are 40.

Last edited:
Many of us suffer from body image problems. If you are man, you could do worse. You could have a small **nis, ejaculate early, become bald or a get flabby stomach.

Important things to think about:

1. Are you eating right. This is a big problem in India. Indian diet is carb rich and is an invitation to chronic problems. Things you can do:
i - Drop sugar from your diet. No soda. No fruit juices. No products with added sugar. (avoid al packaged food if possible)
ii - Drop gluten from your diet and see if you feel better. If you do, stay away from gluten.
iii - Increase your meat intake and reduce grain consumption.

2. Are you healthy? If you think you have hormonal problems, see a doc. Also, get your thyroids checked. An under active thyroid can lead to weight gain.

3. 86 kgs at 23 with a height of 5'10" is overweight unless you are a body builder.

4. Excel in some area. Some who feel deficient in one area can can use their emotions to do far better than other in another area. The perfect/normal man is a boring man. Does Stefen Hawkins have a body image problem??

Again, your unwillingness to exercise at 23 is surprising. Forget the moobs. If you aren't willing to invest in healthy life, you will be finished by the time you are 40.

I am a vegetarian, meat isn't an option for me.
I don't want to visit gym, That doesn't mean i am not willing to excercise. I should have made this clear in original post. I can do any kind of exercise at home. But don't want to join gym.

I don't want to visit gym, That doesn't mean i am not willing to excercise. I should have made this clear in original post. I can do any kind of exercise at home. But don't want to join gym.
I think you must concentrate on upper body toning then. Things on the lines of pull ups etc. Just like people make abs, you need to make chest instead of boobs.

Nomatter whether it's a girl or a boy. Toning the upper body have similar results. Just look at girl body builders. There boobs aren't boobs anymore. They are more like chest as in males. I would suggest that loose some inches from your stomach and tone up those moobs into chest.

By the way, the real situation can be assessed better if you are willing to share your upper body including stomach pics. No need to share the face and all.

You must first visit a prominent endocrinologist to rule out other issues like testosterone levels, weak pituitary functions. Besides, Liposuction is the only solution. Liposuction is risky because it can make your mob But, there is a tablet available (may be available in India) which is called Gynexin - whether it works or not is up to you.

If you are vegetarian not for religious reasons, change. I started eating meat when I was 30. One of the best decisions I have made. I have a lot of friends who grew up vegetarian but switched (and now lead better healthier lives) . Of course, it takes some reprogramming of the brain but totally worth it.

Creating a balanced low glycemic index vegetarian meal is hard.

Last edited:
Since you have it since childhood & your parents also noticed it, its probably not fat , so dieting, liposuction etc will not work, if it bothers you so much then get it checked by a doctor .

If it is fat there is a non invasive procedure called "cool sculpting" which can fix it .

I think you must concentrate on upper body toning then. Things on the lines of pull ups etc. Just like people make abs, you need to make chest instead of boobs.

Nomatter whether it's a girl or a boy. Toning the upper body have similar results. Just look at girl body builders. There boobs aren't boobs anymore. They are more like chest as in males. I would suggest that loose some inches from your stomach and tone up those moobs into chest.

By the way, the real situation can be assessed better if you are willing to share your upper body including stomach pics. No need to share the face and all.

Body builders have access to gym :( Is it possible to tone upper body by doing exercise like pushups or something (don't know any other exercise)
I will take pics next time i am home alone.

You must first visit a prominent endocrinologist to rule out other issues like testosterone levels, weak pituitary functions. Besides, Liposuction is the only solution. Liposuction is risky because it can make your mob But, there is a tablet available (may be available in India) which is called Gynexin - whether it works or not is up to you.
I am a jobless student at the moment, so i will be able to get checkups/surgery only after getting a job. (still 2 years to go)

If you are vegetarian not for religious reasons, change. I started eating meat when I was 30. One of the best decisions I have made. I have a lot of friends who grew up vegetarian but switched (and now lead better healthier lives) . Of course, it takes some reprogramming of the brain but totally worth it.

Creating a balanced low glycemic index vegetarian meal is hard.

No, not for religous reasons, But unless its absolutely required, i wouldn't want to consume meat.

Since you have it since childhood & your parents also noticed it, its probably not fat , so dieting, liposuction etc will not work, if it bothers you so much then get it checked by a doctor .

If it is fat there is a non invasive procedure called "cool sculpting" which can fix it .

I agree, maybe its not fat. Around 4 years ago, I went for aggressive dieting and starved myself to reduce weight (my BMI was under 25 at that time, but i wanted to loose more weight). Suffered anemia (hb level was 7.5), Couldn't stand on my feet for more than 10 mins, lost 16 KG weight, but my manboobs were still there. But right now, i'm overweight, so loosing weight makes sense now. I will consult a doctor after getting a job.

Last edited:
Back