Monitors Is my monitor panel dying ?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Adept
Jun 10, 2010
Mumbai
I bought view sonic 2k 32” in 2018 end and now I am facing a issue. Is my monitor dying ?

The issue is of green tent in the monitor when it starts next day like after 12 hours or more. But it gets fixed after 2 - 10 mins of use.

Image as below.

Adjustments.jpg

Mr.J

Adept
Oct 26, 2010
Mumbai
Yeah, you need to get it replaced. Take all the pics you can and reach out to Viewsonic. I have the exactly same monitor and had to replace it recently.

Honestly I feel I made a terrible mistake by buying it.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Adept
Jun 10, 2010
Mumbai
Yeah, you need to get it replaced. Take all the pics you can and reach out to Viewsonic. I have the exactly same monitor and had to replace it recently.

Honestly I feel I made a terrible mistake by buying it.
Did you got a replacement at home or you visited service centre. Lg send their guy at home, but no idea in this lockdown situation

Also please share the procedure you followed.

Mr.J

Adept
Oct 26, 2010
Mumbai
Did you got a replacement at home or you visited service centre. Lg send their guy at home, but no idea in this lockdown situation

Also please share the procedure you followed.

Yeah they sent the replacement at my home.

You can send email to service at in.viewsonic.com with pictures and they'll reply.

Mr.J

Adept
Oct 26, 2010
Mumbai
They'll replace it. But I think it would be a refurbished model. No one is coming to your home and changing panel there. They probably have a factory for refurbishing from where hey'll take a monitor from there and send your monitor there.