Budget 0-20k Is the Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse good?

Party Monger

Skilled
Im looking to buy a mouse primarily for productivity. I need extra buttons that can do simple or complex tasks quickly to save me time. I spend close to 12-15hours on a pc and looking to be more productive. The mouse is a recently launched successor to G602 mouse which is now pretty old. I was looking at an MX master when I saw this. Seemed pretty good.

Point of concern is the software G-HUB that logitech reddit absolutely hates compared to the Logitech Gaming software. Is this a good buy? Any other good mouse cheaper or similar range.

Setup- i7 with a triple 22inch monitor setup with a GTX1060 Mini 6gb, 16 gb ram. Eventually will upgrade to ryzen in the next year or two.

Some pics..

ELKjiofUUAA6o3X.jpeg
ELwbUNpUwAA0UB4.jpeg
ELXatsXXUAA9DS6.jpeg

I need extra buttons for shortcuts or macros.. For example I frequently use alt+ctrl+C in excel to copy a filtered list. Thats a two hand job, which i can accomplish with a button on the mouse.

Got the mouse around 8th Jan. Its very good! HAvent got down to using many of the advanced features yet, but any other mouse I use now feels significantly worse now :D

Back