Windows Is this a genuine deal

If anyone needs win 10 pro retail version for 1.5k lemme knw.. Will help you get one.. As i myself got 1 yesterday.. And a legit key and trusted seller..

The windows 7 key worked for you then ?
Yes have got win 10 and also window 7 too today.. And both worked fine.. From another forum actually.. Great guy and a nice seller from whom i got.. So trying to help out if anyone needs.. Can pm me.. I ll pass on the sellers contact..

If you can confirm its not an MSDN key, I would be interested myself.
Well its better if you contact the seller directly.. And yes mine is a retail one i got for 1.5k.. Cant garuntee but yes it was not MSDN for me.. Lastly its just me trying to help out fellow members to get the codes at cheaper rate. I have no profit or commission of any sort in that. Thought you should know..

Well its better if you contact the seller directly.. And yes mine is a retail one i got for 1.5k.. Cant garuntee but yes it was not MSDN for me.. Lastly its just me trying to help out fellow members to get the codes at cheaper rate. I have no profit or commission of any sort in that. Thought you should know..

Not doubting you, just asking. I have seen issues where after 3-6 months, the key got deactivated. In that case, might well use a pirated copy of Windows in the first place, MS never gets money from these, its just unscrupulous elements after $$$.

Please check PM

Not doubting you, just asking. I have seen issues where after 3-6 months, the key got deactivated. In that case, might well use a pirated copy of Windows in the first place, MS never gets money from these, its just unscrupulous elements after $$$.

Please check PM
Ohh maybe. Well when i check the version using cmd prompt it does display retail version though. So i am hoping for the best and few others who got those keys from the same seller few months back havent complained yet.

Ohh maybe. Well when i check the version using cmd prompt it does display retail version though. So i am hoping for the best and few others who got those keys from the same seller few months back havent complained yet.
And yes i downloaded the iso copy from MS Store even updated the same and then activated using the digital key that was purchased by me..

Back