PC Peripherals Is this chair worth buying?

seems decent.. but at 21k .. tough!

The plastic wheels though are a bit of an iffy aspect for me.. though one of the reviewers seems to have rated them highly.

here's a couple of youtube reviews if you wanted to check.

Thanks for replying yo both of you.

@mach9

Buddy will check the reviews. :)

@TheGreatOne

Buddy I am not too fond of gaming headphones but I have used from 120 Rs frontech ones then senn pc chats, razer ones, ath ad700 then beyerdynamic dt 990 pro and now sennheiser hd 598. I would say Beyers has excellent positional audio. Best imo amongst all I have used. Still I never used highly rated Steelseries Siberia series so cant say if they are even better. The fact is that the decent headphones for music are great for gaming too.

I need a good chair for me. I liked the features and looks of this one hence opted for this. But fact is same as headphones ergonomic chairs do exist in various price segments, too. Even there are costlier office chairs. I do not have a place locally to get these stuff hence searching online

gaming chairs from DxRacer and Needforseat are considered Decent for their price tag, this is nothing more than a pile of turd shaped like a chair.

gaming chairs from DxRacer and Needforseat are considered Decent for their price tag, this is nothing more than a pile of turd shaped like a chair.

Trouble is it's not like we're spoilt for choice when it comes to availability of these chairs in India. As the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers..

Trouble is it's not like we're spoilt for choice when it comes to availability of these chairs in India. As the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers..

gaming chairs are usually considered overpriced, even if you 50,000 to spend on top of the line needforseat or Dxracer, even then you can get better office recliners to do the job better, chinese chairs and those from off brands like thermal take have a very bad reputation across the board, some of them sell for 4-5K new.

my original statement and the one above about these chairs comes from multiple posts on reddit from subreddits such as r/buildapcsales and r/pcmasterrace.

Back