Is this deal real or fake ? windows 8.1 for Rs 300

MIGHT be true, coz I purchased Windows 8 for Rs. 700, but then I had bought it directly from Microsoft's website ... :)

But he has said he will accept returns as long as the key has not bee tampered with. so dont this its preactivated.

As you wish. I had ordered the same last year on COD. And he told me its a pre activated DVD on the phone before sending the same. I do wish I had kept the photos of the same - but cant find them.

Earlier I used to buy keys from ebay.com (purchased a windows 7 key) and its still working. The seller from which I purchased is no more on ebay, but whenever I need keys (for friends), i simply mail him, transfer funds using Payza and I get the MSDN keys. Got one 8.1 pro key for myself also and it happily upgraded to Windows 10 pro.

I think you can easily find sellers on ebay.com who are selling MSDN keys for different OS but then again you should be cautious dealing with sellers on ebay.

And if you want to know what's MSDN, then here is the link: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

And how does this help you, you might ss well pirate the key, you are not allowed to sell MSDN licences, in case of an Audit you are still screwed as you can figure out from the key what kind of key it is

And how does this help you, you might ss well pirate the key, you are not allowed to sell MSDN licences, in case of an Audit you are still screwed as you can figure out from the key what kind of key it is
What did you mean by audit?
An internal audit in the company which owns that MSDN key?

Back