Issues with Reliance broadband

techie_007

Skilled
K, so here it is:

I have a 300KBPS UNLIMITED CONNECTION WITH RELIANCE BROADBAND.

Noticed this problem recently: (Net was down for 2 weeks before that :mad: )

Anyways, whats happening is, after every 5 min, my net connection goes down for like 30 sec. I checked with UTorrent download graphs too. At that time ALL internet activity goes down including browsing etc. Not able to open any sites.
+ if i m chatting, even messenger times out.

N get this: i just called up cust support n after talking to him, he tells me its not a registered query in their system so he cannot open a complaint even for the issue :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: says its a virus in my machine, even after i told him i tested on 3 machines including the superclean office lappie :p
Asked him what if its not a virus, says he cannot help me!!!!!!!!!!1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone else faced a similar issue?

^^ I have reliance broadnet (wired) too and have had no issues with it since december....

I had lots of problem with their cust support around november when I applied for the connection....and later when I had an extended downtime of about 3 days in december..... There is one thing that I realized, and that is that reliance customer support is practically non existent...except if you threaten to withdraw your connection.....

the TRAI needs to be a bit more practical (and stern) about the service standards in the broadband segment...........only then can we expect our greviances to be addressed better than the current scenario.

Customer Service is sad state for both Tata and Reliance, I've Tata P2S whiz and have very bad Customer Service experience. Similarly I had reliance cell, and boy oh boy... what torture customer service had been in those days.

I think there should be some strict standards set for customer service departments in such companies. We pay for the service, and we get treated as crap most of the time.

Back