It is big, black and takes BIG photos! My full-frame SLR!

Congratulations on the awesome purchase. Now I gotta make it a point to attend the next photo meet. :p

BTW update your sig :)

I'm actually excited about you having bought a new camera! :) Anxiously waiting to see some updates in the photography thread. Congrats!

Very nice buy. 95K is actually a good deal. Curious, how much more is the A900?

BTW why not the D700? Much better high ISO performance no?

A camera show off without pics!

Anyways chked it out on Lord Google and damn the cam looks gorgeous!

Here is a review (if its ok to post) but its in Korean. Sample pics are there as well. They look gorgeous! :D

SLR??

oops forgot! Congrats on the truly awesome purchase :D

Congrats Joseph ! Very busy man as I can see as this is a 25th Nov thread and today is 2nd Dec but still no elusive pics !!!! :)

Also to all those suggesting the D700, well its a good 20k more expensive than the A850 body only. Plus he would have to spend a bomb on getting VR lenses for the Nikon. With the Sony A850 all these old Minolta lenses will have IS and will give a pretty close IQ to their Nikon equivalents. But for sure he would have saved a LOT of money since he chose not to take a Canon or Nikon camera.

Plus I can use all his $$$ lenses on my Sony DSLR if he doesn't want them. :)

Congozz dude!

So when do we puneites get to see the BFG in action? How about a Photography meet, where you enlighten us on some basics?

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

coooooooooooooooooooooongratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

salluks said:
congrats, i se u have have whole range covered. y 24-105 then?

Thats for a light weight travel lens when one does not wish to carry a whole boatload of lenses.

You know for casual photography. :)

Back