It is that time, that we stop buying Chinese products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is insane like you mentioned - it because of people like you who made it for Modi.

Most of the people here follow what is right should be declared Right, and what is wrong is always wrong, but Andh-Bhakt's (read Modi Bhakt's to make you feel better) don't see this.
Unfortunately that's not what I see, I don't come to a conclusion that easily, reading all the venom here from the past few months its clear as daylight. I rarely post in the general section of TE, let alone about parties unless something of national or international event happened, that effects me in one way or the other.

I'll try to explain to you the background - see if you can understand. When JFK said that US would put Man in space (USSR was leading the race) - US Government did all possible things (from using V2 Rocket Designer to all the possible things money bought), and they succeeded in it and beat the USSR - where do you see the same case happening for Aatma Nirbhar Bharat; if only announcements would have solved the challenges then I will be happy to listen to Modi and his Mann ki Baat.
JFK also said ask what you can do for the country and not what the country can do for you. Here people cannot even give up little bit of cheap chinese products. So I guess the only solution is for the government to ban or raise duties on chinese products.
US and USSR are where in a race and until the moon landing, the US lost virtually all space firsts, its due to patriotism, country first and sheer amount of spending on the space program that they where able to put a man in space.
If we try to put a man on moon, they will blame the government for spending money on it.

In India we hear comments like that's what they are paid too if a police or army person gets killed or injured. They say the same if people litter the road unnecessarily, I hear replies like that's the job for the road cleaners they are getting paid. I bet many will be happy to give the entire JKL and Arunachel pradesh to our enemies on a silver platter.

Its always easy to blame some one sitting at the top, but I attend defense expo and interact with companies that make defense stuff. Some of the stuff that we make like UAV are really not upto mark and when you interact with the people who made them, you will know why. They simply just vomit the theory they studied, on building it. Some of the UAV are pure joke, in terms of airframe. I have made better ones or should I say assembled better ones off the shelf or with custom parts from you guessed it china. When I put these across them politely and indirectly they where pissed, these are grads straight out of college working in public sector companies.

Read this to the end about the people working in these public sector companies like HAL, nothing to do with BJP or congress please read the below article ( You wonder why Dassult didn't want to touch HAL with a barge pole)

But its lot better than the National government blaming the state governments - it's like Captain is blaming the individual for the team's dismal performance. I feel like laughing when Union Ministers were targeting Maharashtra CM, Delhi CM, Kerala CM and WB CM (cause they're in opposition in these states) - such low level of thinking the BJP has and you're expecting us to accept it blindly just because few Andh Bhakt's did (for the sake of the incentives they are getting) and still call us left-wing loonies - I feel very sorry for you.
This isn't about what the loud mouth politicians say.

I am talking about the people who wants to be anti-bjp so any policy that the government makes automatically they resist, not realizing India which also has the silent majority suffers. Like I said the people who where on the streets for CAA protest, I have said this before when I went to SP road near the town hall in bangalore, I saw some students who where returning from it, on a casual conversation, It was clear why they where protesting, they had zero logical points for their CAA protest vs my facts and they started shifted the topic to something else like demonetization or GST, It was clear they are there for because they hate modi for what ever reasons, just like some of the left wing democratic loonies in USA who hate trump and his every single policy.

Just wanted to highlight one problem to conclude with - Do you imagine the situation of people who supported their families through their small-time businesses or self-made people (not referring to billionaires), just go and see their situation in the vicinity of your home and then come back to tell us if the people bashing Modi (in this forum) are trolls or not.
Then go comment in that particular thread, don't bark on the wrong topic. In my family my dad hates modi he didn't vote for him in the previous election. I too would have not but when its comes to national security and defense which I feel is more important the BJP is clearly the better one. Like I said I have attended defense expos and because I am a defense enthusiast and since I do have relatives serving the country in the front line currently and have In laws who have served in 1965/1971wars and they clearly prefer the current government when it comes to national defense.

Offcourse this a free country If anyone want to go ahead buy chinese products please do so, but don't come pissing on the people that don't or who wants to support their country in any form they can. In all my posts I never imposed other should stop buying, I only said that I wouldn't.

PS I had to google what is bhakt and what is Mann ki Baat. I do questions modi policy if needs be, certainly not happy about the governments both state and central post lock down measures or continuing to allow flights through march.
Hell I don't even listen to Modi or any politician because I do not understand the Hindi language , only if its made in english do I listen, that to If I come across the video randomly, the only time I listen to modi is if he makes a speech with a foreign leader or at ISRO or some defense facility or after a incident with pakis or the chinese, mostly I wait for english transcript ).

I still also blame the people of this country for spreading the virus, even now I get pissed if I see a online delivery guy not wearing a mask, or when a I see people spitting on the road or defying self quarantines or well established people traveling to their natives just for fun and spreading it there.

Only BSNL/MTNL will remain then (I doubt if they don't have Chinese gear in their tower setup) - most of these Tower Companies run on Hybrid infra from Nokia, Simmons (NSN), Ericsson and Chinese equipment - some even have majority Chinese gear setup - people will lose network signal in many areas if we decide to do that.

Also, I wonder how many of the Aatma Nirbhar promoters of the forum will buy Mi/Redmi notebooks and continue to promote the Aatma Nirbhar program; we have to deal with this level of hypocrisy, and for this entire government system is responsible for.

Well, my question is for hired-nationalists who couldn't live up to the expectations of their parents, and hence decided to trade their souls with IT-Cells, but want everyone else to live as per their expectations.

Looosers for life!!!

No need to make personal comments. Keep things on topic
Unfortunately that's not what I see, I don't come to a conclusion that easily, reading all the venom here from the past few months its clear as daylight. I rarely post in the general section of TE, let alone about parties unless something of national or international event happened, that effects me in one way or the other.

I still also blame the people of this country for spreading the virus, even now I get pissed if I see a online delivery guy not wearing a mask, or when a I see people spitting on the road or defying self quarantines or well established people traveling to their natives just for fun and spreading it there.

I read that article with great care:I thought the author was a self-deluding liar! Here's why: If we allow a foreign vendor to bring in a helicopter that is suited for the Naval requirements, then ultimately, the Nation will benefit.

You are utterly pathetic for suggesting such a thing because the only beneficiary would be the foreign power supporting that foreign vendor. Basically that entire article is a ad for foreigners to come into India and do our research for us BECAUSE HAL IS miserable.

Seriously there's no saving my country with people like you in it! Bye bye. I'm just wasting my time with so many scumbags (delusional and self-serving) in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that article with great care:I thought the author was a self-deluding liar! Here's why: If we allow a foreign vendor to bring in a helicopter that is suited for the Naval requirements, then ultimately, the Nation will benefit.

You are utterly pathetic for suggesting such a thing because the only beneficiary would be the foreign power supporting that foreign vendor. Basically that entire article is a ad for foreigners to come into India and do our research for us BECAUSE HAL IS miserable.

Seriously there's no saving my country with people like you in it! Bye bye. I'm just wasting my time with so many scumbags (delusional and self-serving) in it!
If you say he is a liar doesn't make him one, he his not the only to say this, even a formal navy chief said this. Go read why other countries which bought the HAL heli returned it. The Navy or the army or the airforce needs the proper tools to do their job. This is a matter of life and death. Since where did you get to find me that i am self serving.
I doubt you even read it, bye bye.

Go read why other countries which bought the HAL heli returned it.
if we say this and do not buy from HAL - how we could have Aatma Nirbhar HAL.

Or Aatma Nirbhar was just a jumla and has nothing to what Government practices - People accept those who practice what they preach. I recall when Demonetization happened one app/service is promoted but now go and see what happened to the digital payments during lockdown (you have to read the RBI's report) - this explains the big difference between practice and preachings - like Thaali pitna and Mombatti (and what not) even pushing for digital payments could have been announced too but this never happened. I would be glad to go the digital payments way

You can still call us loonies if you feel so, but it also explains to us who you are.

If you say he is a liar doesn't make him one, he his not the only to say this, even a formal navy chief said this. Go read why other countries which bought the HAL heli returned it. The Navy or the army or the airforce needs the proper tools to do their job. This is a matter of life and death. Since where did you get to find me that i am self serving.
I doubt you even read it, bye bye.

Oh I read YOUR GARBAGE alright:

The ARMY CANNOT DO ITS JOB - IT NEVER COULD! The Army is an employment agency for people so that politicians can milk the country dry!

And since it cannot do its job CLOSE IT DOWN! Make EVERYONE a soldier, PATCH UP RELATIONS WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS and start studying.

STOP BEING AN airport driver and DO A PHD INSTEAD in science. Don't WHINE ABOUT HAL! Everyone knows it's a failure - so is GTRE! WE ARE ALL FAILURES BECAUSE WHEN THE COUNTRY FAILS WE ALL GO DOWN WITH IT!

You still at this very last stage, continue to act like you are somehow separate from the other 1 billion Indians! HAL IS OUR COLLECTIVE FAILURE- WE ALLOWED it to happen!

China is now going to carve up India - if you run to America they will wipe you out!! Start fixing the country and THE EASIEST thing to fix is to tell people the truth and get them studying!
(TextMarker plugin)

Last edited:
if we say this and do not buy from HAL - how we could have Aatma Nirbhar HAL.

Or Aatma Nirbhar was just a jumla and has nothing to what Government practices - People accept those who practice what they preach. I recall when Demonetization happened one app/service is promoted but now go and see what happened to the digital payments during lockdown (you have to read the RBI's report) - this explains the big difference between practice and preachings - like Thaali pitna and Mombatti (and what not) even pushing for digital payments could have been announced too but this never happened. I would be glad to go the digital payments way

You can still call us loonies if you feel so, but it also explains to us who you are.
The issue is for the navy, the HAL heli all those thing mentioned in the article happened, you cant do emergency landing in sea, when you are far off from the ship. You cannot ask the navy to change the super expensive design of the ship, when the navy gave the requirement for the size limits hal didnt wanted to modify it, even after several years.

As far as the rest of the post I have no idea why it even came up here, I have to google again all those hindi words. Again I never singled anyone out has left loonies, only the guilty replied.

And what exactly does my post say about me, tell me. I really wont to know.

wont to know or want to know - I understand that you need to used google translate to know what's written in Hindi - Hope it makes it clear to you who you're, else retrospect like the leader you follow (just see the hanger available in the cave he meditated)

file75em1cf10w31du92im0r-1561803046.jpg

Also, just because you said someone is guilty - it doesn't prove it guilty (unless IT-cell changed the things for you; and anyone called guilty by IT-cell slaves/Modi [Andh] Bhakts) becomes guilty - at least don't assume that you guys SS troopers.

Oh I read YOUR GARBAGE alright:

The ARMY CANNOT DO ITS JOB - IT NEVER COULD!
The Army is an employment agency for people so that politicians can milk the country dry!

And since it cannot do its job CLOSE IT DOWN! Make EVERYONE a soldier, PATCH UP RELATIONS WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS and start studying.

STOP BEING AN airport driver and DO A PHD INSTEAD in science. Don't WHINE ABOUT HAL! Everyone knows it's a failure - so is GTRE! WE ARE ALL FAILURES BECAUSE WHEN THE COUNTRY FAILS WE ALL GO DOWN WITH IT!

You still at this very last stage, continue to act like you are somehow separate from the other 1 billion Indians! HAL IS OUR COLLECTIVE FAILURE- WE ALLOWED it to happen!

(TextMarker plugin)
I cannot zoom in to the highlighted part, even on a desktop. So i can't respond to what all those highlights you made. But if you say you have read it then great.

Please don't tell me the Army cannot do its job, they do the job with what ever they got. Even from the Non - air conditioned Arjun tank in our desert to the rattling HAL helis but they deserve better.

This about the Navy which have much harsher conditions such as a very corrosive environment, tighter tolerances, more safety margins, no emergency landing spot. There is a reason why the F35 C variant takes so long to induct it being the navy variant vs the F35A.
Sure you can patch up the relations with china and pakis, just concede our sovereign territory or you force them to accept its ours. What makes you think they will stop after taking JKL, AP.

HAL produced SU30 is more expensive then the fully built imported russian SU30, all HAL did for the most part was assembling things from a Russian kit. They may have over the years found some local vendors but most come from russia.
On the other hand look at DRDO they have stepped up, our air force loves the Astra missile, which would have matched or the surpassed the range of the Aim120C which the paks have. They have also made a Aesa radar for the LCA but HAL wants to install the israeli radar, which may also be not to piss off the Israelis who spent their own money for making the radar.

I agree.
Everyone one think they are different or unique from the average joe, For one I do not cause any trouble to others knowingly, I refused to shake hands or come in close proximity of others when I catch the cold or vice versa when other have cold, years before covid 19 era. I have never in my life ever spat on the road, only once has a kid due to vomit. Never fought or teased with anyone in my school or college, though I defended my self from bullies, never hurted any one feelings knowingly. Never hurted any animal, stopped eating non veg since 15 years back. Not religious but I do pray once a while.

I do lot of stuff myself, Since the last decade I haven't called a single service guy to fix anything in my house, unless its within warranty. I did my own solar project yet to complete it due to covid. I fix and service my own cars and two wheelers down to removing the pistons and crankshaft out because the service centers couldn't fix it despite multiple service calls.
I redid the entire external plumbing and wiring in my late 80s era house, I painted and sanded the interiors of my house, I fix almost all my appliances and electronics my self. I built more then a dozen fixed wing and multi rotor UAV, I tried to learn how to weld but my eyes hurt, all of this in my spare time which unlike the rest I do not go and waste time in malls or in movie theater or hang out in the weekend. Instead I go to trade shows and expos and learn things and I pass it on to others who are intrested.
I fed the dogs in my street during lock down, I always keep a bucket of water in my roof and on the street for the animals and birds. Almost got into a physical fight with 2 cab drivers who sealed the foot path drain hole with a bolder like stone which was the only way the dogs and puppies could get out, such heartless people they knew what they where doing.

China is now going to carve up India - if you run to America they will wipe you out!! Start fixing the country and THE EASIEST thing to fix is to tell people the truth and get them studying!
China can try but it wont happen. Even educated people lack skills and common sense and ethics. There is a reason why china rose so quickly because they reverse engineer the stuff from cars to planes, When I spoke to folks at HAL stall about their UAV, I do not understand how a steel welded tube frame multirotor can lift it self, they had the nerve to put it in aero india display, this was about 2013. Some government PSU sucks but some are doing well.

So why all the personal attack, its like I touched a nerve of yours.
Post automatically merged:

wont to know or want to know - I understand that you need to used google translate to know what's written in Hindi - Hope it makes it clear to you who you're, else retrospect like the leader you follow (just see the hanger available in the cave he meditated)

Also, just because you said someone is guilty - it doesn't prove it guilty (unless IT-cell changed the things for you; and anyone called guilty by IT-cell slaves/Modi [Andh] Bhakts) becomes guilty - at least don't assume that you guys SS troopers.
Want.
I still don't know what you mean by who you are. I need a clear direct answer. I not good at understanding sarcasm or double meanings. Please don't use hindi terms, some don't even show up a meaning without some significant searching.

Last edited:
Retrospect yourself like you did when you called many of the forum members left-wing loonies.

PS: I don't see any Hindi word in the above statement and if you still see it - ask IT cell or your beloved leader

Hmm... So warnings were given about the Chinese intrusion way back after Doklam issue erupted. Yet our government chose to ignore it being a cross party report. It does speak a lot about our leader clouded with Ego!!!

First they said 3 casualties, then it went up to 20 the next day, then they said everyone including the injured had been accounted for, then the Chinese handed over the remaining personnel which no one in the govt. mentioned earlier.
Now, the PM was on TV saying no one had intruded our territory but all the retired personnel on TV and elsewhere had been saying that they are well within our territory since before this entire episode began.

Meanwhile I just paid 84 rupees/litre for petrol today, up by almost 7 rupees over the past 2 weeks and people around here question our skepticism.

Bhakt's have asked the IT-cell for help (though they're online), they will only comment when they have required data from IT-cell to spread their propaganda.

So basically why are we boycotting chinese goods ?
Cause GoI has a Tiktok account, GoI built the Unity of Statue and many more contracts from them awarded to Chinese firms but they want the General public to stop using Chinese goods.

Retrospect yourself like you did when you called many of the forum members left-wing loonies.

PS: I don't see any Hindi word in the above statement and if you still see it - ask IT cell or your beloved leader
I said some act like left wing democratic loonies, I didn't specify who. If you are anyone feel that you are not of them, then great. No offense meant, But I see many of you ganging up on anyone with a different opinion, which is sad. And make anything and every single problem as due to modi, which is not.

The rot in our system runs much before and political parties irrespective of the current or the former ones, it starts down from local elected persons, to the government PSU employees and freebie expecting people. All draining the tax payers money.

3 casualties where the first to die, it was Suresh Babu the Comanding officer and his escorts. They went with bamboo sticks to see and make sure the Chinese stick to their end of the bargain. You can read it in the below link, such sad event but our army still fought. If you read the chinese have such poor ethics and non gentlemanly operating procedure which includess stabbing in the back literally as part of their standard operating procedure..

The government should let the military handle the next step, which they are itching to do it. Off course china is a master of propaganda, they don't care about casualties.
Only after the release of our personal has there been lots of military activity in Leh, with Apache and Chinooks deployed, lots of military air activity according to flight radar, lots of stuff is being moved there by our military cargo planes.
Up till now we didn't patrol much of the areas because of the poor infrastructure but since we now have the black topped roads, the chinese won't to cut off roads going further north. Which is where the assault took place, the finger area where the stone pelting took place a few weeks back the chinese had build the road from finger 8 to 4 during kargil war, when most of troops where on the other side. Since then we used to patrol from finger 4 to 8 on foot and they the chinese used to patrol via vehicles upto finger 4. If we have to move by vehicles then we need to demolish part of ridge and make it wider for any vehicle from india side to move past finger 4 which currently has only space for about 2 people to walk in narrow mountain ridge. We can offcouse use inflatable boats to do the same.

Those who wish to donate to army can donate here 100% tax exempt, I did my contribution by cancelling the Mi robo vacuum and sent the same amount value to them .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back