iTouch 64gb 3rd gen with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPod Touch 64gb 3rd gen with warranty

Hello every one. Selling this awesome itouch 64gb 3rd gen :) I have rarely used this bcoz i later got myself an iphone. As you can see the back mirror finish has scratches which is nothing new when it comes to ipod or itouches. No force on earth can prevent an ipod back panel getting scratched no matter how much you take care of it and we all know that. I have already put a screen guard the day i got it in my hand. Date of purchase is 17/11/2009.
The case mate cover is all rubber and fits perfectly which i am giving free with the itouch. I am open to offers but plz no lowballing. I prefer local Mumbai buyers but can deliver it to other cities too. PM or call me on 9821522884.
I wont be able to reply to pms tonight but you all can call me. Check out the images below. And oh, i am also giving away creative ep630 earphones with it :D.
All this you get for 16k with warranty. And guys, plz no lowballing.

By the way guys i am not looking forward to trade it for anything. I am open to decent offers though.

I wont be online for now. Call me on 9821522884.

Yes, just so you know, you significantly reduce your chances of prospective buyers finding your thread by misnaming the product. It’s “iPod touch”, not “iTouch” (and thank God that it’s not called that!). :)

aryayush said:
Yes, just so you know, you significantly reduce your chances of prospective buyers finding your thread by misnaming the product. It’s “iPod touchâ€, not “iTouch†(and thank God that it’s not called that!). :)
Well thanks for the heads up but I have heard people call it the iTouch also. Anyways I will change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back