Its raining in Mumbai!!

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
OMG!!
Its started raining at 6:48am!!
And its raining pretty nice as i type this!!
That TYPHOON in my closet and the Mini coming soon are surely working up some mean magic!!
And its 6:52am, reduced to a drizzle!!:rofl:
Dad is going to work with his umbrella, lol!!

although for a day or two temps will be down..
after that the temps will zoom up and the humidity too....

so mumbai guys who do not run their air conditioners (like i do since the recent notification of the govt about mandatory 20% power cut) better be prepared for late startup of their CRT monitors in the mornings....;) :no:

deejay said:
so mumbai guys who do not run their air conditioners (like i do since the recent notification of the govt about mandatory 20% power cut) better be prepared for late startup of their CRT monitors in the mornings....;) :no:

what ya mean by that:O

didnt u guys heard the ligtening....may b it happened jus abov our building i guess...at ard 6.50am ligtning struck....and it was such a big bang...i jus started running in the room(half sleeply)...shouting there has been a bomb blast run run...lol......

Hehe....i woke up to find everything washed....heard no thunder heard no rain when i was sleeping:bleh:

Awesome relief to the extra heat that was being generated:eek:hyeah:

Atleast now the system temps will remain a bit cooler:D

Yea itrs been raining like crazy in blore at night,with thunder and lightning as well. And i have exams goin on, sigh who feels like studyin when its raining :(

Yep it got preety cold here, and i got wet in the rain and then came home by rick with cold wind.

I needed a heater so turned the pc other way around :p

Wish X1900XT was here, would have been warmer :p

Funky said:
Yep it got preety cold here, and i got wet in the rain and then came home by rick with cold wind.
I needed a heater so turned the pc other way around :p
Wish X1900XT was here, would have been warmer :p

x1900xt should be here by monday /tuesday......

beautiful weather ....hence going home early .....dont want to miss the ride on marine drive now....

Ah its a beautiful day today :)

The smell of the earth

The rain soaked leaves and trees

The sun is just breaking through the clouds.............

Blade_Runner said:
Ah its a beautiful day today :)
The smell of the earth
The rain soaked leaves and trees
The sun is just breaking through the clouds.............

man u shud put ravindranath tagore as avatar instead of that star wars freak show........

just been to Marine drive n back...wow..the light tingling breeze..what a relief!! My cpu temps down to 29 C from 36 C..:O but who wud wanna sit at home in sucha cool weather..:p Go,take a ride to Marine drive on ur bike....catch that breeze..!!:D

Back