FS: Others Jack Daniels 3 liter glass bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgupta

Adept
Had bought it for a friend via ebay, but he backed out. Can provide the ebay invoice if needed.
Shipping via bluedart only.. since its a glass bottle. Courier charges extra.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    401.5 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    256.6 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0742.JPG
    IMG_0742.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 516
Am I missing something? Why is an empty bottle worth 5K?

P.S.: Teetotaler! So pls forgive the ignorance! :/

Last edited:
lol ... 3 or 4.5 liters arent available in india so had to get it from ebay. costs anywhere between $80/150. and empty cuz liquids arent allowed to be shipped internationally. More of a collectors item. so yep. :p do let me know if u get a cheaper rate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1460706766][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Absolut-Vod...222145?hash=item2365e2de01:g:ANwAAOSwo0JWMM-n

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Absolut-Vod...193738?hash=item2a521c024a:g:GHAAAOSwpDdVRpnf

a few more for reference :)

^^ Sorry bro! Didn't intend to lowball or crap your thread or anything like that! It was a honest query as I had no idea that empty alcohol bottles were collectible. I just thought that they are drink and throw like coke bottles! Goodluck with your sale! :)

^^ Sorry bro! Didn't intend to lowball or crap your thread or anything like that! It was a honest query as I had no idea that empty alcohol bottles were collectible. I just thought that they are drink and throw like coke bottles! Goodluck with your sale! :)

No worries bro :) chill

I dont have that.. that amber shade used to come with the older models, not the new ones.
and sealed top as in ?
have an old 4.5 liter red label with that amber shade if u interested since m looking to dispose that.

Wow!! This made my day. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? I am hoping you drank the liquid?

Buyers, this makes for a good lamp or if you're creative a good lava lamp etc.

I have 3 of them sitting in cupboard. Never thought it could have such value in the market :p

Attachments

• IMG_20160416_201832_HDR_1460818217512.jpg
    IMG_20160416_201832_HDR_1460818217512.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 446
Wow!! This made my day. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? I am hoping you drank the liquid?

Buyers, this makes for a good lamp or if you're creative a good lava lamp etc.

I have 3 of them sitting in cupboard. Never thought it could have such value in the market :p

Wow that's awesome :) no bro. Bought it empty only. So no liquid :p
collect these huge bottles (3/4.5liter) and Zippos. Had called it for a friend and he backed out. So stuck with it.

I seriously had no idea that empty bottles are considerd collectors items and carry such high value. Have thrown away numerous 4.5L cradles of various imported brands. Talk about money down the drain in every sense :p.

I was offered a tidy sum once by the local kabadiwala but at that time my thought was he needs it to resell the empty bottles to bootleggers so didnt give it to him but seriously had no idea there are people who actually collect these.

Anyway good luck with your sale.

I seriously had no idea that empty bottles are considerd collectors items and carry such high value. Have thrown away numerous 4.5L cradles of various imported brands. Talk about money down the drain in every sense :p.

I was offered a tidy sum once by the local kabadiwala but at that time my thought was he needs it to resell the empty bottles to bootleggers so didnt give it to him but seriously had no idea there are people who actually collect these.

Anyway good luck with your sale.

Next time pl do let me know :p
I think with the blue label also. Once u finish the bottle. The booze shop guy will buy the empty bottle for 5k and sell it back to the co.[DOUBLEPOST=1460915168][/DOUBLEPOST]bump !!

Last edited:
I Dont get it wtf are people ranting over so much?
Bottles are collectible
Thousands collect em

One man's trash is another man's treasure but this really doesn't come across as a collectible and I personally haven't seen something like this for sale ever since I've registered on te, I understand people might find value in antique bottles from a different age but 5k for this is kinda surprising for a lot of people here including me.
Besides JD is not exactly a premium brand, it's overpriced here but it basically is Royal Stag in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back