Java Games for smaller screen

Smith

Skilled
Guys, I need help.

I have a collection of over 300 Java games for my cellfone. I have a K300i with its 128x128 screen. The problem is that, most of the games that i have are designed for bigger screens like the k700i. Is there anyway that i can accomodate these games for my cell? I have games including splinter cell, CMR, PoP snads of times etc.. :huh:

Don't know, there should be a converter out there or something, or find some k300 sites and download games off them - for more ask at howardforums.com they might help.

yeah i know, maybe its too early, wait for while or look for some games on Dc++ or e-mule, i really haven't seen a screen problem before, can you explain what error do you get ? what does it say when you play it ?

params7 said:
yeah i know, maybe its too early, wait for while or look for some games on Dc++ or e-mule, i really haven't seen a screen problem before, can you explain what error do you get ? what does it say when you play it ?
i dont get any error...the dimensions of the game exceeds the screen....thats all..

thanx a lot btw.

Back