CPU/Mobo Jetway Motherboards & ITX

Hi all,
Recently, I've been appointed in JETWAY as Product Manager for ITX platform as well as Higher End Desktop Motherboards for Intel & AMD

So I request u that incase someone needs any Jetway Products at any time, u can PM me anytime or send me an email. Jetway has very good product line, especially HTPC category boards which I'd like to flourish in the market.

I've been an old member here, & since I wanted all of u to know abt this. Pls let me know incase u want a product & I'd try my best to get it procured at good price

MODS, incase this is the wrong place, pls move this thread.
Thx..

mehar

I appreciate you posting here. I know this is not the right place, but it would be good if you let us know what the support structure for Jetway is.

I've suffered with a 690G board which failed numerous times, failing to reach target specifications (could not properly drive a 2560x1600 display though the specs said it was dual-link) and was not capable of being repaired - it kept blowing its mosfets at first boot.

They refused to even answer some basic support questions I had sent using the functionality on the website, with specific questions on the dual-link issue and the availability of an SPDIF bracket or the header assignment. Terrible support if there was any. All other mobo manufacturers reply promptly, and some even go so far as to fix your problems.

In the end my only option was to spend more money and buy an Asus board when the distri stopped supporting/carrying the brand. Needless to say, I am pretty cheesed off with the brand and caution buyers against it. I've even had a pitched battle with Darky and Amarbir over this. On the positive side, it's been three years since the incident, and things could have only gotten better. I hope.

Also, would appreciate the retail structure. We just like to know who's behind the brand. Not all of us may be comfortable buying off a forum, and would like to be able to have a reference point in local retail.

Well Cranky!
You may have got probs at that time, but I can tell u that Jetway has started its proper India operation only recently, may be past 9-10 months only. may be u got something from the import channel in which warranty/RMA can be a problem, not to add how Disti's are in India.

But for now, proper operation in India has been started & GLOBAL INFONET DISTRIBUTION PVT. LTD. is the main disti for it. We've setup more than 30 Service centres all over India & we've planned to give Advance replacement on our products so that the customer doesn't suffer even a day. Rest only time can tell, I will try my best to market the product, & w'd assure that the company lives to its promises.

My TE freinds will surely enjoy a personal treatment at all points be it sales or service. So just let me know what products sh'd I introduce into the market that'd u'd like to see.

@ Gigy, Jetway has a huge ITX product manufacturing, even I was amazed to see Jetway being the biggest OEM brand to supply Kaoss/POS & other Digital Signage products, ATMs & other embedded applications.

We have many products, really many many solutions to taste/size/application. ION is abt to reach within next week or so, the shipment is already on the way. Will Keep u posted.

I am a Jetway Ha07 user for a long time and should say the board is decent :) The only gripe I had is improper NB/IGP cooling and improper BIOS upgrade options. I almost killed the board updating BIOS :mad:

Apart from that the CD interface is like from the good old NT days :| Please do let me know if I can RMA it due to excess heat in NB/IGP ? Also Is Ha07 Ultra available ?

I am a Jetway Ha07 user for a long time and should say the board is decent :) The only gripe I had is improper NB/IGP cooling and improper BIOS upgrade options. I almost killed the board updating BIOS :mad:

Apart from that the CD interface is like from the good old NT days :| Please do let me know if I can RMA it due to excess heat in NB/IGP ? Also Is Ha07 Ultra available ?

First of all: Congratulations.
Secondly, I've heard good things about Jetway HTPC chassis. Try and source them, besides the usual mobos and gfx cards. Sorry if i'm not precise ;)

hi!

i have always been interested in the jetway mini itx amd based solutions -- the website currently lists two models---the nvidia 8200 chipset based mini itx board and the amd 780g based mini itx board---how much would those two boards cost me and if i place an order with you or the respective person---how long would i have to wait to have it shipped to me?

and could you please provide me the web link for jetway's channel partner for sales and support in india?

I am user of HA06. very good motherboard for its cost. Certainly better than Asus & Gygabyte because of exorbittant prices.

But jetway driver CD is pathetic, Bios update not conducive or course no Indian website or distributers website. I wonder why AMD 785 motherboards are not available in India so people have to switch over to Biostar.

Back