FS: Office Hardware Jinhao x450 Fountain Pen (Nibmiester Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhinav Rakesh

Disciple
This is a Nibmeister edition, Hence the nib is fine tuned before shipping pen. Ink flow is perfect. Moderate wet and very smooth with Camlin Ink, Other Inks may give better results. However Parker Ink and chelpark ink are too dry for any Pen.

Expected - 400/- Shipped.

This is Matt Black pen with Golden accents and Nib is 18K gold plated.

Pen Review: Jinhao X450

I’m a guy who likes expensive things. I always have. It used to drive my parents crazy. We’d go out to a restaurant, and without even bothering to look at the prices, I would somehow end up picking the most expensive thing on the menu. As I have matured, I wish I could say that I have grown out of this deep desire to have expensive things, but that would be a lie. So, when I come across a budget pen, I tend to approach with a little bit of skepticism. In the case of the Jinhao X450, however, I have to say that I am completely floored by the quality to value ratio.

The pen hefty and solid, and feels well made. I have many far more expensive pens that don’t feel as well made as these do. They come in a whole plethora of colors. The Jinhao-branded nibs give a surprising amount of line variation, but they aren’t particularly flexible. They can also be a bit inconsistent.

My red Jinhao X450 has skyrocketed up into the top 5 pens in my collection, and in my estimation, far outstrips pens in the same price range like the Pilot Metropolitan or the Lamy Safari. This feels like a nice, expensive pen. And I love that.

Above review taken by The Pen Habit website.

On Amazon this Pen costed 550/-

f27561452251aa91b2e97515276c0a80.jpg

a2993ecec8bb782f84d36574185044ed.jpg

0df02d8744b9d0c7f10a45f3cd7c50a7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back