Jio Gigafiber rollout

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-fiber

On this page press the "I am interested" button and it will take you to the registration part

upload_2017-7-6_14-17-22.png

My guess it the site is running a geo location script. If you are within the intended city (or pincode ???) it will go to the jio fiber page. If not it redirects to the above page.

In case you want to use the page, disable all scripts and click the link again.

though I am not able to enter my address.

do you mean you are unable to click the "i am interested" button? did you try scrolling to the bottom where it seems to have the form to enter your details?[DOUBLEPOST=1499407460][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait, that is because of disabling JS in the first place :D catch-22

do you mean you are unable to click the "i am interested" button? did you try scrolling to the bottom where it seems to have the form to enter your details?[DOUBLEPOST=1499407460][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait, that is because of disabling JS in the first place :D catch-22

ofcourse i scrolled down. Not able to enter the address too. might be with JS problem too[DOUBLEPOST=1499407997][/DOUBLEPOST]Registration Successful
fttx-thank-u-icon.png

Thank You for registering your interest. JioFiber is currently not available in your area. We will notify you once we start deploying JioFiber in your area

Thank You,
Team Jio

Last edited:
The City list has only the currently supported cities, so basically no point in reaching the login form if your city is not supported yet.
-Mumbaikar :(

yes, brilliant! i added that filter and even though im in Pune, just selected some existing dropdown values but entered my proper address and email/mobile details :D lets see if they care.

Back