Jio Gigafiber rollout

Yes, they have given me a 100gb pack for a month and they are calling everyday to recharge.
I am thankful to ambani for both things.

For now I am happy. I go for quarterly recharge. I have removed the Airtel DTH I had and the OTT (Hotstar+Zee5+SUNNXT+VOOT) apps part of Silver plan is sufficient for me along with Personal netflix and Amazon Prime. I use JIO purely for TV Viewing.

For now I am happy. I go for quarterly recharge. I have removed the Airtel DTH I had and the OTT (Hotstar+Zee5+SUNNXT+VOOT) apps part of Silver plan is sufficient for me along with Personal netflix and Amazon Prime. I use JIO purely for TV Viewing.
Just install oreo TV, you will have most of all live TV

The free trial is a 150mbps plan. Which is otherwise 999 (plus gst) paid. not sure how seamless the process of switching from the trial plan to the 399 30mbps plan would be.

And yeah, very hard to trust jio.

I know you are neither spokesperson or official from J$O.. just.. want to discuss .. kindly do not take otherwise

If Free... then why they call it Rs.399/- Plan?

Post automatically merged:

The first 30 days is free. You have to pay either 2500 or 1500 refundable deposit depending on if you want a 4K STB or not. The free plan is 150mbps.

After the free period, monthly plans start from 399.

All this is based on the information i found on the site above. No idea if their 'truly unlimited' or 'free' is genuinely so.

As i said, i find it really hard to trust jio. especially since they decided to pass on even 6ps to the customers after saying 'free calls for life' instead of absorbing it like a decent company.

at my place Jio do not have Broadband/fiber service but since January 2020 they start middling with Hathway service and now hathway also enter in worst service providers list ... check Hathway FB/Twitter pages with tons of complaints since January 2020

at my place Jio do not have Broadband/fiber service but since January 2020 they start middling with Hathway service and now hathway also enter in worst service providers list ... check Hathway FB/Twitter pages with tons of complaints since January 2020
If you don't even have jio at your location then be happy to be jio-mukht ! :p

What connection are you using now?

That's what jio does.

You can call it honest competition but they pretty much killed Vodafone's service quality. Airtel seems to be surviving for now.

Good plans finally. Truly UL is 3300 GB, which will be fine for most people.

Diamond plan has increased FUP of4000 GB, which is great !

Remains to see which tier of Netflix will be provided - HD, FHD or UHD ? I don't see the NF app on Jio STB at the moment. Maybe from tomorrow.

Good plans finally. Truly UL is 3300 GB, which will be fine for most people.

Diamond plan has increased FUP of4000 GB, which is great !

Remains to see which tier of Netflix will be provided - HD, FHD or UHD ? I don't see the NF app on Jio STB at the moment. Maybe from tomorrow.

Hathway also offer me 700 GB per month but after payment they keep changing allow DATA limit from 180 GB to 480 GB at their wish.

When I lodge complaint via Email or app/ticket, they took 2 days to reply and in that time they restore DATA to 700Gb & close ticket with reply that issue solved and again after 7-10 days same story repeat.

Then I start sending them Screen Shot and then too, they reply... from our side we can see that data alloted is 700 GB..... (indirectly they never agreed that they keep redcuing data limit automatically)

and this cicrle goes on and on... they never offer full and never accept that they reduced Monthly Allotted DATA

Let's hope they don't 'clarify' later on that it's 'truly' 3300gb for a year, not a month :p

Now what am i supposed to do, finally buy a tv ?
Haha !

They are directly competing with Airtel, same data cap.
I got a message today from Jio that my plan will be upgraded to UL plan from 5th September.
I'm on Diamond plan, so 4000 gb fup a month. It was 1222 gb earlier.

Back