Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer Surprise offer in MyJio app says validity ends on 19 July

Correct, but with your paid 303/309 recharge, it will end another 28 days later.

In my case, I need to check, but I guess I have an additional 4 months (unverified) because somehow I got both DDD and Summer Surprise done.

How many of them are from Jio to Jio? If you're using more than 1200 mins to other networks, then you are making Jio lose money. :p

You have Free services till August 18th which includes 303 paid pack. After that they might bring some new pack, Albeit this is the best offer one can get. I don't mind just 10GB at a go for the same 309. Don't need that much data.

OT: You're longer active on IBF, You're being seen much on TE. Done with that retarded Mittal??

Really don't know maybe 25% on jio network and 75% on other, As for Jio loosing money i really don't care :p

... because somehow I got both DDD and Summer Surprise done.

Congrats ! :D

My jio is working pretty well. Almost no cross connections, and very rarely 'all lines busy' message. Hardly use the data because my home broadband is now 5mbps, they seem to be bumping up 1mbps every month. probably scared of jio fiber coming soon!

in fact my vodafone n/w has been crap last few days. dunno if it's temporary or they're downsizing/cost-cutting. in any case i've forwarded both providers to the other if unreachable.

Jio Network is still patchy, sometimes its as fast as Airtel but most of the times it is pretty slow. Call connectivity has improved a lot but poor speeds.

With the summer offer coming to end, when am I supposed to recharge? With what amount from now on? Any Monsoon or Festival offer on the cards??

I think at the end of the free period i.e. ~19 July, you will get at least one more month when the 303 recharge is actually used up. So wait and watch. I don't really see any advantage in making an advance recharge now for just in case...

Same price, double validity and others new plans.

Screenshot_20170711-060838_01.png

Where to find qued up recharges done before the Summer Surprise Offer introduced - My Jio app doesn't show anymore, neither Jio portal.

Hai,

Reliance is not giving up – they are in fact upping the ante. They have extended their Dhan Dhana Dhan offer even further – and will probably be named as Jio Monsoon Offer. Although Jio has not announced the plans formally, these plans have already been put up on their website. They have introduced newer, more aggressive plans and tweaked data offerings a bit, which will offer users even more choices!

Prepaid Plans
If you are a prepaid user, you have a total of 5 plans – 149, 309, 349, 399 and 509.

Jio Monsoon Offer – Rs. 149 Plan
If you do not consume much data, then this is the plan for you. The plan offers 2GB’s data with a billing cycle of 1 month. Normally, this Rs. 149 plan offered only 700 Mb of data, which has now increased to 2GB. After you exhaust the data limit, the speed would be reduced to 128 kbps.

Free calling, roaming, STD calls, all Jio Apps and unlimited SMSes are included in all the Jio pre-paid plans!

Jio Monsoon Offer – Rs. 309 Plan
Under this popular 309 plan, you will get 1GB 4G data per day for 2 billing cycles. Overall, you will get 56GB’s of data with a cap of 1GB per day. After you exhaust the data limit, the speed would be reduced to 128 kbps. Jio has essentially doubled the data offering on this plan. The normal 309 plan is valid for 28 days (1 billing cycle), but you are getting the same benefits for 56 days (2 billing cycles).

Jio Monsoon Offer – Rs. 349 Plan
This is a new plan that Jio has introduced in the Monsoon offer. In this plan users will not get 1GB per day, however, they will be able to use 20GBs of data over 56 days. This is good for users who do not consume data of daily basis. The plan allows you to use any amount of data on any data as long as overall usage does not cross 20GB in 2 billing cycles. All rest of benefits remain same!

Jio Monsoon Offer – Rs. 399 Plan
This is another plan that Jio has introduced. It offers exactly the same benefits as Rs. 309 plan (1GB per day), but it gives you the benefit of 3 billing cycles instead of 2. Overall, you get 84GBs of data with a 1GB cap on daily use!

Jio Monsoon Offer – Rs. 509 Plan
If you are a heavy data user, this plan is for you. This plan offers 2GBs of 4G data cap per day for 2 billing cycles. So, in all, you get 112 GBs of data!

Postpaid Plans
If you are a postpaid user, you have a total of 5 plans – 309, 349, 399, 509 and 999.

Jio Monsoon Offer - Rs.309 Plan

For 309 plan you get 2 months validity and 1GB of data per day.

Jio Monsoon Offer - Rs.349 Plan

For 349, you get 20GBs of data without any daily cap for 2 months.

Jio Monsoon Offer - Rs.399 Plan
399 plan offers 1GB data daily for a period of 3 months.

Jio Monsoon Offer - Rs.509 Plan
509 plans are same as 309, but offers double the data (2GB per day).

Jio Monsoon Offer - Rs.999 Plan
The 999 plan offers you 90GBs of data for 2 months without any daily data cap!

PS: After you exhaust the data limit, the speed would be reduced to 128 kbps.

Source:http://trak.in/tags/business/2017/07/11/jio-monsoon-offer-plans-more-4g-data/

Thanks & Regards,
BSSunil Reddy

Hai,

Here are the revised offers from Reliance Jio under Dhan Dhana Dhan:

Rs 19 data pack
The data pack offers one-day validity along with 200MB of data along with unlimited voice calling and text messages.

Rs 49 data pack
Comes with a validity of 3 days and data limit of 600MB with unlimited voice calls and text messages.

Rs 96 data pack
The plan comes with a validity of 7 days and a limit of 7GB data( 1GB per day). The speed will drop to 128Mbps after the data threshold is met.

Rs 149 data pack
This pack comes with 28 days validity, and just 2GB 4G data. Users will only get 100 SMSs with this data pack. However, there is no daily limit on the 2GB data offered by the pack.

Rs 309 data pack
The user will get unlimited data but only 56GB of which will be available at 4G speeds and there is a 1GB/day limit as well. The offer comes with a validity of 56 days instead of 84days under the previous offer.

Rs 349 data pack
This newly introduced pack will be valid for 56 days and will come with a 10+10GB limit spread across 28 days each. There will no daily limit on the pack but only 10 GB will be available for 28 days.

Rs 399 data pack
This pack will replace the Rs 309 pack with a validity of 84 days and a 1GB per day data limit.

Rs 509 data pack
Similar to the Rs 309 pack this plan will be unlimited but the consumer will get 112GB of data at 4G speeds and an upper limit of 2GB per day. The validity will extend to 56 days.

Rs 999 data pack
Offers 90GB instead of 60GB data at 4G speeds for a validity period of 90 days.

Rs 1,999 data pack
Offers 155GB instead of 125GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 120 days.

Rs 4,999 data pack
Offers 380GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 210 days instead of 180 days.

Rs 9,999 data pack
Offers 780GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 390 days instead of 360 days.

Source:http://www.businesstoday.in/sectors...d-data-3-months-rs-399-plan/story/256278.html

Thanks & Regards,
BSSunil Reddy

Seriously, a new thread for every plan or offer Jio comes out with?

309 for just 56 days. ie, less than 2 months. ie ₹ 150 per month

399 for 86 days. ₹ 130 per month

Jio is slowly getting costly against ₹ 100 per month with Summer Surprise Offer.

309 for just 56 days. ie, less than 2 months. ie ₹ 150 per month

399 for 86 days. ₹ 130 per month

Jio is slowly getting costly against ₹ 100 per month with Summer Surprise Offer.
Hahaha, Before Jio you and i were paying more then Rs.200 for just 1Gb data and ur crying they had increased the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back