Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any comparable plan on Airtel or Vodafone? With jio further increasing the price I don't see the point in staying a customer since I was using it only for the value for money part. It has a very poor coverage at the places where I go to while vodafone has good coverage. So any other plans are comparable?
I am currently on the 84 days 399 plan which got increased to 450

Yes, but you might need to MNP to get the offer. Else new connection. Else threaten to port out and see if they entertain you?

Yes, but you might need to MNP to get the offer. Else new connection. Else threaten to port out and see if they entertain you?
I don't think Jio would even care if I port out. They feel like a government player in the way not caring about customers.
Anyway the question is what comparable plans to other operators offer? Anyone using others do enlighten me please. Would definitely want to try something else.

I don't think Jio would even care if I port out. They feel like a government player in the way not caring about customers.
Anyway the question is what comparable plans to other operators offer? Anyone using others do enlighten me please. Would definitely want to try something else.

Speak to Vodafone rep in your area, and ask. If you get the plan, move.

Today if you threaten to port to jio hardly any operator cares as they know they cannot offer jio poop in their shit.
This threating skills use to work before jio was born.

Today if you threaten to port to jio hardly any operator cares as they know they cannot offer jio poop in their shit.
They offer u the same plans as Jio, Idea airtel both has 399 prepaid plans 84gb 84days validity.

Airtel , fully works , have been using the threatening from last 1 year . Recently used 20 days back
They will offer comparable plan with more data most of time

Airtel , fully works , have been using the threatening from last 1 year . Recently used 20 days back
How do i get similar Rs399 84 days plan if i want out from jio.
Last one or two i can barely make a call and speed isn't even 1mbps most of the day.
Do airtel/voda provide similar plan if i port from jio to them ?[DOUBLEPOST=1508608128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Last month or two i can barely make a call and speed isn't even 1mbps most of the day.
Do airtel/voda provide similar plan if i port from jio to them ?

Today noticed 2 things, Got extra 84gb data voucher in my Jio Account .

6b18c643b85a9502bc135ec1f1cc29e0.jpg

2nd the the 799 plans which was for iPhone 8/8+ users in now available for all customer.
ac568887d5f879c4e6747eb1d831bafa.jpg

Last one or two i can barely make a call and speed isn't even 1mbps most of the day.
Do airtel/voda provide similar plan if i port from jio to them ?[DOUBLEPOST=1508608128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Last month or two i can barely make a call and speed isn't even 1mbps most of the day.

Ask, and only then you will know. Go to the gallery and find out.

yes
depends on number to number and call center guy handling your port request , how much can you bargain out of him

yes
depends on number to number and call center guy handling your port request , how much can you bargain out of him
U sure it's done when u port ?

No one will call u for plans/offers from the company you are porting to.

You get offers from companies you are porting from.

U sure it's done when u port ?

No one will call u for plans/offers from the company you are porting to.

You get offers from companies you are porting from.

No, what he means is that sometimes you get call from other operator to port in. But usually seen for postpaid only.

Prepaid rarely, and not so good offers.

Does the 149 give 4.2GB total or 0.15GB per day? Spoke to Jio for a different issue with regards to corporate connection, and came to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back