Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a loyal customer of theirs they decided to reward you for defending them !

No offense, j/k[DOUBLEPOST=1508666791][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll also start now i guess. Jio is the BEST operator in the world. They give so much for free. And have given us our (mobile) independence day!

(please send me 84gb now.)

You're such a loyal customer of theirs they decided to reward you for defending them !

No offense, j/k[DOUBLEPOST=1508666791][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll also start now i guess. Jio is the BEST operator in the world. They give so much for free. And have given us our (mobile) independence day!

Lol, That's what your problem is cannot apply your brain, You need to spend 65k to get that offer, Now go and search HOW.

Where was the need for you to start insulting again? You should have mentioned that in the first place in your post then. Instead of bragging about i got 84gb.

Lots of money but no decency...

Lol 65k for 84gb.

Where was the need for you to start insulting again? You should have mentioned that in the first place in your post then. Instead of bragging about i got 84gb.

Lots of money but no decency...

Lol 65k for 84gb.
That's how u need to be replied, There was no need to tount me calling their LOYAL CUSTOMER.

lt's not a taunt if it's true ! And you equate 'loyal customer' with 'apply your brain'?

Whatever dude, have a nice day...

LOL.

On a more serious note, someone needs to tell them to stop spamming with their android app ads which popup and you go WTF.

LOL.

On a more serious note, someone needs to tell them to stop spamming with their android app ads which popup and you go WTF.
With every update their my jio app became more and more botnet.
I removed it few months ago meanwhile jioTV doesn't show any ads just random notification about new events which you can disable.
During free period i couldn't even watch videos on wifi but now even wifi works.

LOL.

Strange, i don't see any pop ups. Do you get these in the my jio app itself or elsewhere?

It does have an insane amount of permissions though which is quite worrying.[DOUBLEPOST=1508819085][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's an interesting perspective on the telecom sector. Not sure how biased the writer is and how accurate his views are to reality.

https://thewire.in/189934/reliance-jios-free-data-comes-full-circle-indias-taxpayers-consumers/

Strange, i don't see any pop ups. Do you get these in the my jio app itself or elsewhere?

It does have an insane amount of permissions though which is quite worrying.[DOUBLEPOST=1508819085][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's an interesting perspective on the telecom sector. Not sure how biased the writer is and how accurate his views are to reality.

https://thewire.in/189934/reliance-jios-free-data-comes-full-circle-indias-taxpayers-consumers/

Jio app, JioTV.

As for the taxpayer thing, that article is full of nonsense - all of the operators created a cartel and kept prices high - this is similar to flight pricing coming down after opening the sector up.

Jio app does show pop up ads. Annoyingly, once I got it just before dialing a call. You can't imagine how irritating it was. :mad:

Very strange i don't get any pop ups. I use the myjio app once daily to check my data balance before midnight.

I did deny all permissions asked though, maybe that's it. I think there were 5. I'll list them out later.

IMG_20171024_131343.jpg IMG_20171024_131425.jpg IMG_20171024_131457.jpg IMG_20171024_131517.jpg IMG_20171024_131537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i use jio4gvoice which is a must for me and jio music and both show popup ads of their features and all bullsh!t, all the time which i am sick of.

Edit: today I saw ad of hero motors on jio. WTH...

Last edited:
Confused about the jio offer: https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-triple-cashback-offer

1. says partnered with amazonpay, paytm and mobikwik wallets, but i can see only jiomoney and paytm options
2. if i recharge from jiomoney app instead of myjio app (so i can use my old Rs. 50 cashback voucher) will i still get the above 'benefits'?

i use jio4gvoice which is a must for me and jio music and both show popup ads of their features and all bullsh!t, all the time which i am sick of.

Edit: today I saw ad of hero motors on jio. WTH...
You maybe able to switch off notifications for those app only.

MyJIo app is the biggest adware you can put on your mobile. I got a lot of calls and sms asking me to recharge Jio. It almost became a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back