Jio tv to offer landline + internet + Tv @ Rs 600

I love how these news websites steal articles from each other. First saw this posted in the Jio Fiber thread from XDA-developers site, then livemint, and now ndtv.

Plus it's the usual regular baseless speculation articles that keep coming every once in a while for the past 2-3 years "jio coming soon with X Rs. plan" even though the XDA article wrote "from reliable sources" bah.

I love how these news websites steal articles from each other. First saw this posted in the Jio Fiber thread from XDA-developers site, then livemint, and now ndtv.

Plus it's the usual regular baseless speculation articles that keep coming every once in a while for the past 2-3 years "jio coming soon with X Rs. plan" even though the XDA article wrote "from reliable sources" bah.

hah ha. its to keep the rss feed alive. no new news = people will forget the website. have to do something clickbaity to make people come to their site now and then.

Oh :oops::oops::oops: , but still jio broadband anyway is being tested. Hopefully that will cut my bills too though TV is what i really want as i hate Tata Sky

You also get accessblocked+spying+tracking+locked routers+headache. Go with jio if you havent experienced anything like this.

Back