JioMart

swatkats

Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
Hyderabad
Has any ordered from here?

- Entered my Pin-code, It says available. Tried ordering, two failed UPI transactions and my money got lost - CS is very slow.
- Pricing wise, They are cheap -- D-Mart like pricing. Seems like Reliance Fresh is doing the supply.

smAsh

Adept
Feb 18, 2008
I do not want to kill my neighborhood Rashanwalas. They have to feed their family too. These Ambani, Bezos, they are taking the business from these small shops and erect their million dollar mansions. I hate them from the core of my heart. The savings on so called lesser priced online stores are not a big amount. We may end up loosing more because of impulsive buying of unnecessary items.

Reactions: ssslayer

puns

Super Mod
Mar 24, 2005
New Delhi
I do not want to kill my neighborhood Rashanwalas. They have to feed their family too. These Ambani, Bezos, they are taking the business from these small shops and erect their million dollar mansions. I hate them from the core of my heart. The savings on so called lesser priced online stores are not a big amount. We may end up loosing more because of impulsive buying of unnecessary items.
One thing the lockdown has made realise the important of local shops. For anything I need in day to day life, I will go to them for dailies and groceries etc. If something they dont have, ecommerce it is.

Reactions: smAsh

smAsh

Adept
Feb 18, 2008
One thing the lockdown has made realise the important of local shops. For anything I need in day to day life, I will go to them for dailies and groceries etc. If something they dont have, ecommerce it is.
Same here. I buy a lot of things from a very small shop. Then a shop bigger than his but still not a big front. If I can not find an item there then I buy it from Gofers, big basket or easy day. Amazon is my last resort.

Reactions: puns

chetansha

Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Coimbatore
Has any ordered from here?

- Entered my Pin-code, It says available. Tried ordering, two failed UPI transactions and my money got lost - CS is very slow.
- Pricing wise, They are cheap -- D-Mart like pricing. Seems like Reliance Fresh is doing the supply.

Think why they are cheap ?
1) bulk purchase power
2) and many items are close to expiry period.

swatkats

Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
Hyderabad

Post automatically merged:

Well right now my money is struck with them.

₹2.1k to be precise :facepalm:

hellblazer33

Disciple
Feb 25, 2014
Their CC is very slow Got some rotten potatoes and crushed bananas Mailed them ticket generated but still havent got reply from them.

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
I don't understand why anyone will buy perishable goods like vegetables online. You cannot see the actual state of the goods and rely on some low paid workers to choose the vegetables for your lazy ass. I don't feel bad for such lazy people who don't go out to buy vegetables and get rotten stuff. Plus it's rainy season and the amount of vegetables that will go bad is high. I doubt Reliance has set up refrigerated godowns for keeping vegetables fresh and refrigerated vehicles for delivering vegetables. Kanjoos company will probably cut corners every way possible.

technofast

Adept
Aug 26, 2011
Chennai
Due to Covid19 situation most people in redzone still have to rely on online sites for vegetables and fruits especially aged people. Some of these online shops deliberately pack couple of rotten fruits and vegetables to clear their unwanted stocks.

Rubik

Disciple
Jun 27, 2020
Also be careful of the package dates. They could easily keep rolling the package date forward without impunity and once the products are already at your door it's too late for buyer's remorse.

mohak11

Disciple
Jun 1, 2020
Support local shops. Ambani and Damani are already billionaires. Think of the local sellers.
Buy from local shops.
It also saves lot of plastic and reduces pollution, as these ecommerce retail shops like grofers use way more plastic for packaging.