JioMart

swatkats

Skilled
Has any ordered from here?

- Entered my Pin-code, It says available. Tried ordering, two failed UPI transactions and my money got lost - CS is very slow.
- Pricing wise, They are cheap -- D-Mart like pricing. Seems like Reliance Fresh is doing the supply.

I do not want to kill my neighborhood Rashanwalas. They have to feed their family too. These Ambani, Bezos, they are taking the business from these small shops and erect their million dollar mansions. I hate them from the core of my heart. The savings on so called lesser priced online stores are not a big amount. We may end up loosing more because of impulsive buying of unnecessary items.

I do not want to kill my neighborhood Rashanwalas. They have to feed their family too. These Ambani, Bezos, they are taking the business from these small shops and erect their million dollar mansions. I hate them from the core of my heart. The savings on so called lesser priced online stores are not a big amount. We may end up loosing more because of impulsive buying of unnecessary items.

One thing the lockdown has made realise the important of local shops. For anything I need in day to day life, I will go to them for dailies and groceries etc. If something they dont have, ecommerce it is.

One thing the lockdown has made realise the important of local shops. For anything I need in day to day life, I will go to them for dailies and groceries etc. If something they dont have, ecommerce it is.

Same here. I buy a lot of things from a very small shop. Then a shop bigger than his but still not a big front. If I can not find an item there then I buy it from Gofers, big basket or easy day. Amazon is my last resort.

Has any ordered from here?

- Entered my Pin-code, It says available. Tried ordering, two failed UPI transactions and my money got lost - CS is very slow.
- Pricing wise, They are cheap -- D-Mart like pricing. Seems like Reliance Fresh is doing the supply.

Think why they are cheap ?
1) bulk purchase power
2) and many items are close to expiry period.

Post automatically merged:

Well right now my money is struck with them.

₹2.1k to be precise :facepalm:

I don't understand why anyone will buy perishable goods like vegetables online. You cannot see the actual state of the goods and rely on some low paid workers to choose the vegetables for your lazy ass. I don't feel bad for such lazy people who don't go out to buy vegetables and get rotten stuff. Plus it's rainy season and the amount of vegetables that will go bad is high. I doubt Reliance has set up refrigerated godowns for keeping vegetables fresh and refrigerated vehicles for delivering vegetables. Kanjoos company will probably cut corners every way possible.

Due to Covid19 situation most people in redzone still have to rely on online sites for vegetables and fruits especially aged people. Some of these online shops deliberately pack couple of rotten fruits and vegetables to clear their unwanted stocks.

Also be careful of the package dates. They could easily keep rolling the package date forward without impunity and once the products are already at your door it's too late for buyer's remorse.

I ordered the fresh vegetables from them on May 29, told in after the first week of June that it won't be delivered, and refund is still processing.

Support local shops. Ambani and Damani are already billionaires. Think of the local sellers.
Buy from local shops.
It also saves lot of plastic and reduces pollution, as these ecommerce retail shops like grofers use way more plastic for packaging.

JioMart is delivering from thier local stores. As of now, ordered twice both times their online prices were cheaper than Walmart & D-Mart.

The prices are well below MRP for a lot of the retail items, so I would only go for those. However, if they invoice you for an ordered item that is not delivered, then expect your money to be stuck indefinitely. Mine is stuck for over 2 weeks now and they have created half a dozen tickets for it without resolution.

Since they deliver without any minimum order value, I only order 1-2 items at a time that I am pretty sure would be available. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend using JioMart.

Ordered on 8th August, received on 10th. Good that I opted for CoD, quite a few items were not fulfilled since the serving Jiomart didn't have them. No update on app as to what items were finally being delivered.

A mop cleaner bottle leaked in the package & another item which was billed in final invoice for 2 quantity, only one was delivered.
Tried using their whatsapp support, USELESS & UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING.
Mailed them with pictures & details.
They acknowledged the mail next day, acted on it on 3rd day.

Not really happy, price of the items were certainly good but it's marred with so many operational glitches as of now, best to avoid I guess.

Back