Just another case of Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys few years ago, I was suffering from delusions and had a condition called schizophrenia. Ppl were giving me weird looks, but in my mind I thought it was that they are following me. And I started suspecting my own parents aswell, and started beating them up asking them questions, until I had a Domestic Violence NGO in my home which blamed me, that was many years ago. I looked up my meds 1 year after recovery, and found out it was related to Schizophrenia and looked up on YouTube to find other cases like mines which also involved Domestic Violence NGOs. Just wondering when the social harassment or awkwardness will end, or will I have to shift out of my parent's house to make it happen and go somewhere else after I land a job?

Guys few years ago, I was suffering from delusions and had a condition called schizophrenia. Ppl were giving me weird looks, but in my mind I thought it was that they are following me. And I started suspecting my own parents aswell, and started beating them up asking them questions, until I had a Domestic Violence NGO in my home which blamed me, that was many years ago. I looked up my meds 1 year after recovery, and found out it was related to Schizophrenia and looked up on YouTube to find other cases like mines which also involved Domestic Violence NGOs. Just wondering when the social harassment or awkwardness will end, or will I have to shift out of my parent's house to make it happen and go somewhere else after I land a job?
My wife left me and slept with 2 men in a couple of days
She used to hear people talking with her in her sleep
Both she and dad used to hear things in their sleep
Tell me who is having what

WHO certified that adultery is a sexual disease like schizophrenia

My wife left my daughter for that rogue
And came back asking for custody saying that he left her

It honestly wasn't your mistake. Your parents should have taken you to a psychiatrist sooner.
You don't have to be ashamed of what you did. Hope you have recovered well. Just live your life with confidence and in a normal routine and the bad past will fade away.

It honestly wasn't your mistake. Your parents should have taken you to a psychiatrist sooner.
You don't have to be ashamed of what you did. Hope you have recovered well. Just live your life with confidence and in a normal routine and the bad past will fade away.
I dont have schizophrenia , my wife and her dad has.
Listening to strange calling while both of them sleeping is a clear case of this disease.
And her so called lover in fact told me that how can she sleep with 2 men in 2 days time? Is it not a clear case of sexual disorder.

After she came to live with me because her father forced to live with me and her daughter she began to go and sleep with him once a month and I tried to give her freedom by taking pesticide so that I may not be an obstacle to her happiness.

And she says "God gave her 2nd chance so that she can do what ever she wants and be with whom ever man she wants to live"

I think no sacred book on this earth said or supported to this concept.
Not bible,gita,khuran etc
Because I believe in Almighty God and his machinations...

PS:https://www.hchlawyers.com/blog/2014/october/what-if-my-unfaithful-spouse-gave-me-a-sexually-/
Where I underwent Bariatric Surgery and the doctor gave me heavy drugs and also since my wife is not living with me. Now I am safe as hell.

Last edited:
I dont have schizophrenia , my wife and her dad has.
Listening to strange calling while both of them sleeping is a clear case of this disease.
And her so called lover in fact told me that how can she sleep with 2 men in 2 days time? Is it not a clear case of sexual disorder.

After she came to live with me because her father forced to live with me and her daughter she began to go and sleep with him once a month and I tried to give her freedom by taking pesticide so that I may not be an obstacle to her happiness.

And she says "God gave her 2nd chance so that she can do what ever she wants and be with whom ever man she wants to live"

I think no sacred book on this earth said or supported to this concept.
Not bible,gita,khuran etc
Because I believe in Almighty God and his machinations...

PS:https://www.hchlawyers.com/blog/2014/october/what-if-my-unfaithful-spouse-gave-me-a-sexually-/
Where I underwent Bariatric Surgery and the doctor gave me heavy drugs and also since my wife is not living with me. Now I am safe as hell.
Have you and your wife seen a psychiatrist?
I would highly urge you to do so. Mental disease is nothing to be ashamed of. And are treatable or Atleast can be reduced in progression in most cases.

Have you and your wife seen a psychiatrist?
I would highly urge you to do so. Mental disease is nothing to be ashamed of. And are treatable or Atleast can be reduced in progression in most cases.
I took her to a counselling centre when she was sleeping with that rogue but she refused and came back.

If you want i can PM her sweet memories with him which was in her phone.

I took her to a counselling centre when she was sleeping with that rogue but she refused and came back.

If you want i can PM her sweet memories with him which was in her phone.
You should try again as a family and take her to psychiatrist. And it will be good if you too take some counselling to cope up with this.
Things can definitely be resolved if you want them to.

You should try again as a family and take her to psychiatrist. And it will be good if you too take some counselling to cope up with this.
Divorce is completed and my child is with me.
All my ex wanted was everytime money, gold & properties.
That's all.

I tried my level best to help support and even almost took my own life for her freedom & happiness.

Now only god & her attitude can bring a change.
Post automatically merged:

and she did another thing the most important one.
being part of an org that defends this great land she revealed to him everything
i cant tell what might happen when but it is a clear case of breach of NS.

Last edited:
Divorce is completed and my child is with me.
All my ex wanted was everytime money, gold & properties.
That's all.

I tried my level best to help support and even almost took my own life for her freedom & happiness.

Now only god & her attitude can bring a change.
Post automatically merged:

and she did another thing the most important one.
being part of an org that defends this great land she revealed to him everything
i cant tell what might happen when but it is a clear case of breach of NS.
I hope you find your peace with it. Try and forget the past and move on.

I hope you find your peace with it. Try and forget the past and move on.
Thanks thats what I am trying to do and will do it.
Past is past and she left me and its over.

But I really care for her because she lived with me for 7 years.
When somebody comes for her because of his doings how can she defend herself.
This really bugs me very much.

I hope that God shall give her the real peace of mind she always used to tell me while living with me.

The real peace comes to any man or woman is when they love their loved ones and respect them.
Give them a small part in their hearts and never forget them.
My wishes were always small. I wished and tried my level best but it failed in the end.

We humans feel to many emotions like love, hatred, jealousy, temptation, desires etc
But at the end we all come home and sleep right
Then what ever we do comes back in our dreams because sub-conscious mind is greater than we are conscious right. This is what I think.

After we were born we enjoy our childhood then come into teens and have friends then studies and settle and do some job then later get married
Why?
For us, somewhat for us somewhat for our loved ones.
We humans should experience every emotion god gave us but should not tread the wrong in doing so.

Then again we work hard for our children until grow to become adults. Then they get married and we become their children. We die in their arms. (Yes, This is what I used to feel when I used to have my wife and my child on either arms, its called Peace)
Again the cycle repeats itself for them right

This is how Humans were doing since time immemorial. This is how we Homo Sapiens survived, evolved, improvised. This will go on long after we are gone. We all are travelers in this world.

PS: Buddy If have said or offended, forgive me.

My wife left me and slept with 2 men in a couple of days
She used to hear people talking with her in her sleep
Both she and dad used to hear things in their sleep
Tell me who is having what

WHO certified that adultery is a sexual disease like schizophrenia

My wife left my daughter for that rogue
And came back asking for custody saying that he left her

It's the circle of life. Today in your bad time, someone causes you grief and tension. Tomorrow when your time comes, and they are not paying attention/distracted you push them off into the river(not literally, but you know what i mean)

Last edited:
Btw my mother also takes meds for the past 25 years for Schizophrenia. Now that I recall she keeps talking to herself 24/7 which is a major sign of the disease. I had only known it was for depression till I searched her medications on Google

Btw my mother also takes meds for the past 25 years for Schizophrenia. Now that I recall she keeps talking to herself 24/7 which is a major sign of the disease. I had only known it was for depression till I searched her medications on Google
Hello Mutton Biryani
If you have your PC and nothing else to have a conversation with
What will you do?
In my case when a holiday comes my wife runs to somebody's house without me
Now she eloped and came back
Returned my daughter before that and enjoying her life now

Another revelation i want to express
When I tried to kill myself in order to give my wife the freedom she wants in order to sleep which ever she likes she says i have a problem
But when that rogue says he will kill himself if she does not go and sleep with him she goes and sleeps with him
No questions asked

When I tried to kill myself in order to give my wife the freedom she wants in order to sleep which ever she likes she says i have a problem
But when that rogue says he will kill himself if she does not go and sleep with him she goes and sleeps with him
No questions asked
You are too good for her that is why she probably took advantage of you. Don't be a nice guy. EVER! Be humble but be ready to get your hands dirty. I have learnt this the hard way too, although my experiences were not very severe.

No questions asked

This is just a personal experience. My mother used to mix my meds in my Kissan Squash drinks daily since I refused to take them directly, and came to realize this after a long period after her admission, though I had seen her doing it myself a couple of times but never gave it a thought. Now whenever she is shittalking at an extreme untolerable level, I prepare for her a cup of tea or cold drinks and mix one daily dose of my medicines in her drinks so she shuts up. Pretty sure you can also find a workaround so you feel life is being fair to you because there is no logical conclusion to these things :)

Last edited:
This is just a personal experience. My mother used to mix my meds in my Kissan Squash drinks daily since I refused to take them directly, and came to realize this after a long period after her admission, though I had seen her doing it myself a couple of times but never gave it a thought. Now whenever she is shittalking at an extreme untolerable level, I prepare for her a cup of tea or cold drinks and mix one daily dose of my medicines in her drinks so she shuts up. Pretty sure you can also find a workaround so you feel life is being fair to you because there is no logical conclusion to these things :)
Mutton Biryaani
You are too harsh
Your mother is a human being
You should not do like this

1st of all learn to respect a woman
Without her you would not be born right

Tell her that she need to take the medicines
Okay

Mutton Biryaani
You are too harsh
Your mother is a human being
You should not do like this

1st of all learn to respect a woman
Without her you would not be born right

Tell her that she need to take the medicines
Okay

So you are saying that I should just blindly eat and drink food or anything that they give me, even after my mother came to me suddenly and told me herself without any forcing that they used to mix medicines in my drinks? And remain forever paranoid while eating food without returning the favor? Domestic violence has been going in my home by my father, grandmother, uncle even when i was a 7-8 years old due to which my mother left me for 5 years. where is my fault in all this?

So you are saying that I should just blindly eat and drink food or anything that they give me, even after my mother came to me suddenly and told me herself without any forcing that they used to mix medicines in my drinks? And remain forever paranoid while eating food without returning the favor? Domestic violence has been going in my home by my father, grandmother, uncle even when i was a 7-8 years old due to which my mother left me for 5 years. where is my fault in all this?
Then report it and file an FIR?
It's called child abuse.
Immediately do it but take an advocates advice.

My wife passionately did psychological harassment not just with me but my whole family
But to keep the family intact nobody said a thing

I thought her to be my property and helped her with many of her job prospects, training for jobs
But in the end after getting a good job she forgot me and insisted for a divorce since 2011
In the end she went and slept with a guy 6 years younger to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back