Just another case of Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so u mean the women themselves are responsible because they are horny?
Who knows?
It happened a long time ago
But I was referring when you said
Over exposure because of money might be the cause

But all friends of mine aren't like this
Only 1 or 2 out of 30 friends

Even whose I just spoke about all are married now and living their lives
It happened when we were young like in 20's
Post automatically merged:

Oh so u mean the women themselves are responsible because they are horny?
Again I want to remind you about one thing
In such cases there are 3 factors involved
1. Age
2. Money
3. Sex

If age is just teens then they can be rectified
If money is involved then it becomes business
If sex is involved it just repeats itself until he/she finds the perfect companion for the night

In my wife's case, where she used to go to her lovers apartment either single or with her daughter by spending 2k for to and fro
Where she is very miser regarding money.
So in my wifes case what factor led her is Money.
That fellow just used her and brought a lot of pain both to me and my family
And he says what he did is right

PS: You know where I was when she started to see for the perfect companion, I was 2k kms from her city
For what?
To make her happy by earning

Mutton biryani
God and his devotees are my witness.

Last edited:
Who knows?
It happened a long time ago
But I was referring when you said
Over exposure because of money might be the cause

But all friends of mine aren't like this
Only 1 or 2 out of 30 friends

Even whose I just spoke about all are married now and living their lives
It happened when we were young like in 20's
Post automatically merged:

Again I want to remind you about one thing
In such cases there are 3 factors involved
1. Age
2. Money
3. Sex

If age is just teens then they can be rectified
If money is involved then it becomes business
If sex is involved it just repeats itself until he/she finds the perfect companion for the night

In my wife's case, where she used to go to her lovers apartment either single or with her daughter by spending 2k for to and fro
Where she is very miser regarding money.
So in my wifes case what factor led her is Money.
That fellow just used her and brought a lot of pain both to me and my family
And he says what he did is right

PS: You know where I was when she started to see for the perfect companion, I was 2k kms from her city
For what?
To make her happy by earning

Mutton biryani
God and his devotees are my witness.

I even tell my parents that I have sex in SPAs and brothels(as I have to justify to them where that 10-15k grand extra is going per month) and they don’t bother me much as they try to keep the family intact. Sometimes I think I have really cool parents. This should be a reminder for all those who try to break a family or do them harm

I even tell my parents that I have sex in SPAs and brothels(as I have to justify to them where that 10-15k grand extra is going per month) and they don’t bother me much as they try to keep the family intact. Sometimes I think I have really cool parents. This should be a reminder for all those who try to break a family or do them harm
Then you are a very rotten young man. Do this and you will end up like Telgi who died in the prison.

I am now reminded of that rogue who would do anything to have sex with women.
I mean my former wife's young and dynamic fiance.

Then you are a very rotten young man. Do this and you will end up like Telgi who died in the prison.

I am now reminded of that rogue who would do anything to have sex with women.
I mean my former wife's young and dynamic fiance.

I don’t do anything to have sex with anyone. Simply enter a SPA, and after 20-30 mins of massage, you yourself see what the girl asks you. Be it in Rajouri Garden or any mall with female to male massage. Such areas are secured by cops themselves and run at 0 risk of raids. And I’m always careful not to penetrate without protection even if the girl insists. I’m not of such cheap standards. The time when girl was gold has long passed away. Now only thing that matters is money

I don’t do anything to have sex with anyone. Simply enter a SPA, and after 20-30 mins of massage, you yourself see what the girl asks you. Be it in Rajouri Garden or any mall with female to male massage. Such areas are secured by cops themselves and run at 0 risk of raids. And I’m always careful not to penetrate without protection even if the girl insists. I’m not of such cheap standards. The time when girl was gold has long passed away. Now only thing that matters is money
Mr. Mutton Biryani
Sorry to say this
How can you speak like this?
It's getting rotten hour after hour
1st you say you are an outcast
Now you say that you are a sex monster
Really man
There is a limit to your stupid squandering shit

Please stop man
We are living in a civilised society
Shit man
Sorry I cannot speak with you
I feel disgusted

PS: My ex-wife is a million times better than you

Mr. Mutton Biryani
Sorry to say this
How can you speak like this?
It's getting rotten hour after hour
1st you say you are an outcast
Now you say that you are a sex monster
Really man
There is a limit to your stupid squandering shit

Please stop man
We are living in a civilised society
Shit man
Sorry I cannot speak with you
I feel disgusted

PS: My ex-wife is a million times better than you

There is a hidden part in all of us that likes to disclose itself once in a while on the net where our identities are sealed. Hope you understand and always stay anonymous

There is a hidden part in all of us that likes to disclose itself once in a while on the net where our identities are sealed. Hope you understand and always stay anonymous
Then I think so you need treatment immediately dude
If you really are a dude

Sorry to chat with you
I cannot continue in this dastardly way
It's like seeing Evil Dead Movie man
Bye

Then I think so you need treatment immediately dude
If you really are a dude

Sorry to chat with you
I cannot continue in this dastardly way
It's like seeing Evil Dead Movie man
Bye

Perhaps it’s because I didn’t take my meds so could be a chemical imbalance happening in my brain which is universally true for all people who start taking medicines or are dependent on it, not because they have any mental illness but because it causes imbalance in our hormones. Don’t worry about me, if the need arises I will create a fresh account on a fresh device with my neighbor’s WIFI password to become anonymous once again. It is our intellectual right to shittalk in the internet

Perhaps it’s because I didn’t take my meds so could be a chemical imbalance happening in my brain which is universally true for all people who start taking medicines or are dependent on it, not because they have any mental illness but because it causes imbalance in our hormones. Don’t worry about me, if the need arises I will create a fresh account on a fresh device with my neighbor’s WIFI password to become anonymous once again. It is our intellectual right to shittalk in the internet
It's not the shit talk I am worried about
You have a very serious problem dude
Get it checked immediately
Even talking like this is also a sin man

It's not the shit talk I am worried about
You have a very serious problem dude
Get it checked immediately
Even talking like this is also a sin man

I don’t take personal advice from internet. Sorry but you have to try harder to convince me that I have a problem since noone in my house or room is whining at me right now

Last edited:
Yes there is nothing wrong in his saying such dastardly words about his dastardly exploits.

Read again the bulleted portion and wear glasses next time. Bye

Both of you, please stop this. @MuttonBiryani, brother, you need help. And at this day and age, there are plenty of help, you just have to ask. PM me if you think you need professional help and really want to change your ways.

First you should provide a hotfix to Delhi Metro pickpocket system and city-wide-SPA sex racket system in India(Yes even in malls). Tell me how you plan on doing that and I’ll believe you that I indeed have a problem. Otherwise think you’re just a pretender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back