Not open for further replies.
My wife left me and slept with 2 men in a couple of days
She used to hear people talking with her in her sleep
Both she and dad used to hear things in their sleep
Tell me who is having what

WHO certified that adultery is a sexual disease like schizophrenia

My wife left my daughter for that rogue
And came back asking for custody saying that he left her
I don't know what's up with your wife but if you can admit all this you are well on the way to recovery.

and she did another thing the most important one.
being part of an org that defends this great land she revealed to him everything
i cant tell what might happen when but it is a clear case of breach of NS.
This happens from time to time from what i read. Women aren't immune but men are the ones that get nailed the most often.

There was this case of this one woman compromising nearly a hundred officials, in the security forces. She'd make these videos and all these buggers fell for it.

A famous rocket scientist got ensnared as well. He was just too good they had to mess with him. He was one of ours.

In the US and nukes, they let go 2% of the staff every year. They notice they have acquired a lifestyle that is above their pay grade.

Last edited:
My father himself is of a criminalistic nature. Deliberately finds excuses to beat and abuse my mom and also finds excuses to mix medicines in my drinks without my consent. I think he is a monster disguised as a sheep. I only mix meds in my mom's drink once that too because I used to think she's spoiling the domestic atmosphere everyday even when I take my meds. But my father does it to me everyday. My time will come when I start doing the same to him and then we will see who's the scapegoat

Last edited:
My father himself is of a criminalistic nature. Deliberately finds excuses to beat and abuse my mom and also finds excuses to mix medicines in my drinks without my consent to keep my intelligence level down. I think he is a monster disguised as a sheep. I only mix meds in my mom's drink once that too because I used to think she's spoiling the domestic atmosphere everyday even when I take my meds. But my father does it to me everyday. My time will come when I start doing the same to him and then we will see who's the scapegoat
A home should be a Home not a sheep farm.

Anybody here knows about UFOs
Unidentified Flying Objects
When was the 1st encounter by any Indian authority?
Anybody knows?

As a matter of fact, my uncle died in his 30s while eating khichdi in my home and then was laid on a sofa before the ambulance was called. And my mother overheard my father and grandmother talking about something

Last edited:
Ok bro. Today I will prepare for him a cup of tea with my daily dose of meds mixed in it. Let’s see what the reaction will be
Post automatically merged:

Moral of the thread: Take medicines yourself and give others medicines too who need it whether it be your friends, relatives or family members :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Last edited:
Lemme tell you one thing buddy, I deal with people like you every single day ( work with the mental health wing of the largest health organization in this planet) and by people I didn't mean anything offensive, but someone who has completely lost insight.
It's very much fixable with professional help, but unless you truly admit that there is some problem within you (and not the world) no one can help you.
Sure there are problems with modern world, but we must fix ourselves first before embarking on saving the world.
Have a good day, you will be in my prayers.

unless you truly admit that there is some problem within you (and not the world) no one can help you.
Sure there are problems with modern world, but we must fix ourselves first before embarking on saving the world.
Have a good day, you will be in my prayers.
Do you realise how dead on balls accurate that diagnosis would be for our western neighbour :)

just spiked my meds in my mom’s drinks after I had a fight with her today morning when she refused to accept that she intentionally whines at me after getting beat by my father for making mistakes in the kitchen. Now she is in a wonderful extravagant mood. ladies i recommend you try this method with your domestic abusing husbands. And train your children to do the same to bullies in the school by mixing anti psychotics in their water bottles. So easy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back