Karnataka Elections 2018

oh! of course i get what you mean now.

Anybody can claim whatever. It just needs to be spiked and pull strings

So many easy marks out there :D

No, you don't get what i mean.

A liar on twitter is not a news source. Capiche?

You idiot trolls keep b**ching and wait as if church is going to do press conference to let you guys know. Keep your bullshit to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1526847263][/DOUBLEPOST]Feels sad but you all are brainwashed so well that reading Alt news and quint makes your day.

You idiot trolls keep b**ching and wait as if church is going to do press conference to let you guys know. Keep your bullshit to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1526847263][/DOUBLEPOST]Feels sad but you all are brainwashed so well that reading Alt news and quint makes your day.

Right, so nobody knows about it but you and prashant the liar... :rolleyes:

Just because you don’t have fact to support your narrative ,you resort to abusing. Shows your level of upbringing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cos you don't have facts you bring lies into your narration.
Lets talk about upbringing..
50.cr ki girl friend. Italian bar dancer . Jersey cow.
15 minutes in bathroom.

Just because you don’t have fact to support your narrative ,you resort to abusing. Shows your level of upbringing.

Hey, your ilk assassinated the mahatma. Talk about upbringing...

And what facts have you shown? a post from a known lying twit. promoting religious hatred. i'm sure you feel good about yourself. sleep well tonight.

These guys will trust that fake lawyer so much so that even if he casts aspersions on their own birth they will beleive him.[emoji23]

The person who tries to buy opponent Party MLA and MP by using Money, Power, Threat, Liquor & Women for his association’s benefits is to be called as ‘Pimp’ and not as a Chanakya.

Back