Karnataka Elections 2018

Just one question. Why was he taken to birla house when he was bleeding

Common sense says bleeding person goes to hospital but no..bleeding mahatma went to birla house.

Pure BS and figament if imagination of vile idle minds with nothing else to do.

These idiots tried the same with bose and got egg on face.

The only question i have is why was the bjp trying to glorify godse and declare him a patriot if he didn't do it in the first place?

basic common sense. which bhakts lack of course.

If you guys still think congress days are better. Watch what happens in karnataka.[DOUBLEPOST=1526845590][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoever think that days under congress are far better is living in fools paradise. Enjoy your roads with potholes and water tankers.
My friend, the question actually is, and get this correct when you read it the first time - How shitty is the BJP under Modi & shah that people prefer Congress along with the potholes and water tankers? What people are essentially saying is, We've had enough. We'd rather die without water, than see BJP dicktator anywhere in control of our country, belting out more demonetisations.

You idiot trolls keep b**ching and wait as if church is going to do press conference to let you guys know. Keep your bullshit to you.
Don't believe what that tweet is saying. There is no proof behind what is said

You know what is ironic, your opponents fall for the same thing as well

You know a person is a retard when he resorts to lying twits and absurd conspiracy theories to distract from the fact that his favourite hitlers lost. so much butthurt...

BTW, BJP is now below the majority mark in Loksabha :)
Yeddyurappa and Sriramulu had to resign their Loksabha seats to take oath as MLAs. Modi now doesn't have the majority that Bhakts were so proud of.

With their take no prisoners approach, and the treatment belted out to allies like Chandrababu Naidu, its going to get a lot more interesting.

He is not wrong, but he is not entirely correct as well. I would like more chaps to come and speak, not just against one side. ATM, He seems to be more of an anti BJP person, which is not something which many will take to heart, he needs to be politically neutral.

How can he be 'neutral' when he's pointing out the nefarious ways the bjp is operating using social media? When a judge awards a sentence to a child rapist, can you ever consider him neutral?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG ! so godse and the rss didn't kill Gandhiji?
The express at the time said the RSS wasn't involved

not connected.PNG
[DOUBLEPOST=1526851547][/DOUBLEPOST]
No man, this is more than ignorance. It's targeted hate with a singular (or should i say sanghular) objective
Don't believe it

Last edited:
The express at the time said the RSS wasn't involved

View attachment 75020

Of course they denied it, but there's overwhelming evidence that he was strongly associated with the rss. a simple google reveals a lot.

And the express didn't say it, they quoted a statement from the rss chief...

Don't believe it

Don't believe what? I'm talking about pratik and his hateful behaviour. There's nothing to believe or not to. It's clear as day for all to see.

Of course they denied it, but there's overwhelming evidence that he was strongly associated with the rss. a simple google reveals a lot.

And the express didn't say it, they quoted a statement from the rss chief...
Right, but why would the RSS not admit it. Godse as far i recall left the RSS in the 40s. An extremist. He was under suspicion for a bombing a few days earlier

Don't believe what? I'm talking about pratik and his hateful behaviour. There's nothing to believe or not to. It's clear as day for all to see.
I don't see any hate in his posts. He seems to attract a lot though

Look i have a very thick skin, if you follow these topics for long that comes with the terrain.[DOUBLEPOST=1526853384][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://twitter.com/loosebool/status/693353601226256384?s=21

For you guys to read. Answer the question then we shall see
Which question. a lot were asked of which i don't see much pertinence

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...illed-mahatma-gandhi/articleshow/54270465.cms

Read that

http://www.sacw.net/article2611.html

Last edited:
Today's Business Standard has table showing Sensex returns under each regime(first 4 years) since 1980.The best return came under MMS-UPA I (230%) followed by Narsimha Rao (148%) & Rajiv Gandhi(144%). The worst is under Vajpayee ( -3.7% ) followed by Modi(42%), UPA II (44.5%).
Suck on that sanghis

FYI, Vajpayee's term involved getting slapped with sanctions post 'Smiling Buddha' so i'd consider it an outlier.

History will show:
When global economy was bad, India was growing under MMS.
When global economy was recovering, Indian economy is struggling under Modi.

When global economy was bad, India was growing under MMS.
When global economy was recovering, Indian economy is struggling under Modi.

True :(. He has to stay in India in order to work. once suppressed, but now got visa, is touring the entire world like no tomorrow and selling India, making it a slave country forever.

SME's are just dead as this point of time in India.
People born and bought up in cosmopolitan cities and advocating this govt will never ever able to understand how people in Murshidabad or Champaran district who were doing small scale business. Once flourishing and doing well, now scared, worried and struggling for survival.

Its very sad the people with access to internet, ranting online are making the major perception. Ground reality is totally different.
These people should go and spend a month in firozabad and see the condition of bangles industry, also the leather industry in kanpur and bengal is destroyed, people scared to continue this business no one know when a RSS guy come the light their house in fire.

This dictator govt must be dismissed.

Where does it say they're praying to defeat Hindu forces like the liar prashant said and the other liar on this forum propagated?

Read the damn text you're quoting before trying to be a smartass. All you're doing is promote enmity between religions.

As i said before, it's better to ignore you than respond.

Back