Karnataka Elections 2018

BJP has coalition Govts in 14 states and yet bhakts say:”Sher akela hi ghumta hai” [emoji1]
I feel sad for bhakts. They have to balance toxic masculinity, along with constant losses.
Like sometimes you just want to pat them on the back and say "hey buddy, its going to be okay. We will ensure a steady supply of 56DD bra that mudiji needs, once he gets back to being a chaiwala."

Where does it say they're praying to defeat Hindu forces like the liar prashant said and the other liar on this forum propagated?
He did issue the letter

What exactly is the point of telling people to pray like that ?

in fact here is the source of that story, a right wing publication i regularly read on defence matters

All you're doing is promote enmity between religions.
Yeah right

I'd say the archbishop is indulging in fear mongering by getting into politics. Why's he doing that ?

You know kinda like what adityanath is doing with hindus. Scaring them good too.

basic common sense. which bhakts lack of course.
see specimen here
e0bk7lso86z01.jpg

BJP's plan in 2014 for when 2018-19 rolls up was to have

8+% growth [its 7%]
sub 3% inflation [4%]
shrinking trade & fiscal deficits
revival of the investment cycle with massive job creation

Pretty tall order. Hasn't quite worked out that way

Two aren't to far off. The employment is where they got stuck

Last edited:
He did issue the letter

Will anyone of your trusted sources care to publish a copy?

What exactly is the point of telling people to pray like that ?

Why are you asking us question you created out of thin air?
We too, value our time.

in fact here is the source of that story, a right wing publication i regularly read on defence matters

http://www.opindia.com/about/
If one reads carefully, its more like a disclaimer.
The publisher clearly disowns everything.

You are struggling for these disowned opinions.

I'd say the archbishop is indulging in fear mongering by getting into politics. Why's he doing that ?
You know kinda like what adityanath is doing with hindus. Scaring them good too.

Those creating/aggregating/curating/devouring/digesting/spreading/forcing such fake news through other's throat are mere 'tools' in the hands of those fear mongers.
Those living such a life need serious psychological & social rehabilitation so that these people have true achievements in life on their own and they can live a dignified life instead of living a life filled with 'fake' sense of achievements being a better/bigger pawn.

By hinting at Adityanath your sources / fake news do not gain any credibility.

PS: Adityanath is Modi's imminent contender

Will anyone of your trusted sources care to publish a copy?
It wasn't a lie as mentioned. THIS is what i wanted to point out. See i decided to check up and was surprised to find those two links

You seriously want to question those two sources ? i see no need i have more than even confidence

Why are you asking us question you created out of thin air?
We too, value our time.
because i was told to read between the lines, lol

http://www.opindia.com/about/
If one reads carefully, its more like a disclaimer.
The publisher clearly disowns everything.

You are struggling for these disowned opinions.
point was made and that is a good publication

Those creating/aggregating/curating/devouring/digesting/spreading/forcing such fake news through other's throat are mere 'tools' in the hands of those fear mongers.
Those living such a life need serious psychological & social rehabilitation so that these people have true achievements in life on their own and they can live a dignified life instead of living a life filled with 'fake' sense of achievements being a better/bigger pawn.
There is nothing fake, no lies, links provided.

By hinting at Adityanath your sources / fake news do not gain any credibility.

PS: Adityanath is Modi's imminent contender
Oh the source didn't mention that, that was me. I made the connection and statement

it's this politics of fear mongering that i'm pointing out

BJP wins, its the hindus are coming
BJP loses, the terrorists are coming

see specimen here
e0bk7lso86z01.jpg
LOOOOL. Are these people BJP ass licking fangays or are they really dense or are they fanboys paid to wrote dumb shit on social media?
Worse if it's a real personal account lol. Setting a new benchmark every now and then. :D

LOOOOL. Are these people BJP ass licking fangays or are they really dense or are they fanboys paid to wrote dumb shit on social media?
Worse if it's a real personal account lol. Setting a new benchmark every now and then. :D
The point I would make is with subsidies there is no efficiency. So kerosene is smuggled into bangladesh to sell at a profit

Was watching a program and this supreme court advocate says
i would like to not worry about what i eat
i would like to not worry about who i love
I would like to not worry about violence in the street

Fear

Everything positive the BJP achieves goes straight out the window. Doesn't matter

The point I would make is with subsidies there is no efficiency. So kerosene is smuggled into bangladesh to sell at a profit

Even Indian currency coins, medicines, cattles and many more things are smuggled to neighbouring countries.

I know, the de-humanised bots can not ask who allows all these.
Critical thinking is a sin for them.

~~~ Original Topic Diverted ~~~

You guys no longer discuss Karnataka or related politics stuff.

- Mods close this thread.
Yes, this need to be done.

And most of you guys I am watching are just purely spitting hate against the "bhakts", or their point of view.

How are you then different from them??

Yes, this need to be done.

And most of you guys I am watching are just purely spitting hate against the "bhakts", or their point of view.

How are you then different from them??
How we are different ? For one, We don't hate any one for their eating habits or praying methods.
We don't have holier than thou attitude.
We don't blindly praise any political leader.
We don't issue rape threats.
Need I go on.

Latest: BJP loses trust in Karnataka Governer

@blr_p

Here's the copy letter. Please let us know whats in this letter that can bother anyone?

""
The attached prayer that all churches have been instructed to read out during mass, says: "May the ethose of true democracy envelop our elections with dignity and the flames of honest patriotism enkindle our political leaders. This is our cry, Heavenly Father, in these troubled times as we see the clouds eclipsing the light of truth, justice and freedom."
""
[ NDTV Report ]

thequint%2F2018-05%2F567f2190-a5b8-4cd5-b8ee-c40e6b38e3a2%2FArchbishop_4.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn't a lie as mentioned. THIS is what i wanted to point out. See i decided to check up and was surprised to find those two links

The lies i mentioned as propagated by liar prashant are that nowhere does anyone say "to defeat hindu forces". Adding those three words gives it a hate-mongering communal tone. Which is not what the letter says.

Anyone who believes in a god would probably pray given the state of the country today.

Terrorists are going around beating up, raping and killing people for their religion, choice of diet, caste and just about anything they don't approve of and someone here says the fear is unjustified.

Easy to sit safe behind your computer screen on that high horse...

[DOUBLEPOST=1526994556][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Mods close this thread.

Anything else your majesty? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@nimod
First sentence in the letter itself is the problem. 'turbulent political atmosphere...'

He is blaming the Gov for something he feels exists. If he feels he has the freedom to say this then others have their freedom to deny it.

The lies i mentioned as propagated by liar prashant are that nowhere does anyone say "to defeat hindu forces". Adding those three words gives it a hate-mongering communal tone. Which is not what the letter says.
I interpreted your comment on a more fundamental level. Before discussing content was the letter issued in the first place? I was under the impression it wasn't hence lie that is until i checked. You did not dispute the two sources which means the letter was made

Now as to the content, semantically speaking there is nothing in that letter to suggest he is saying to vote for any party.

But what do you think when you read that letter ? is it just pray which is all it says, or do you read more. I do, maybe you don't

An equivalence is being sought which is if other religious leaders should only stick to religion then it should apply for all. That is the point of the op-india post. Its about perception. Admittedly, there is room to disagree here. One cries wolf, another says no :)

I don't see 'defeat hindu forces' as communal. That's exactly what Lalu proclaimed when he announced the pre-poll alliance in Bihar. The intent was to defeat communal forces

Your challenge could be that an attempt at false equivalence is being made here

You are seeing two fronts here, a BJP and an anti-BJP. Just like in the old days when it was Congress

Anyone who believes in a god would probably pray given the state of the country today.

Terrorists are going around beating up, raping and killing people for their religion, choice of diet, caste and just about anything they don't approve of and someone here says the fear is unjustified.

Easy to sit safe behind your computer screen on that high horse...
What high horse, the politics of fear is quite real. I've said earlier i like to counter fear mongering.

Anything else your majesty? :p
people that do not actively participate shouldn't get a vote. This happens here often. Ban this, close that.. :([DOUBLEPOST=1527016533][/DOUBLEPOST]here you go this is the politics of fear being actively deployed. Create fear in either side to attract votes

Last edited:
Back