Karnataka Elections 2018

BJP 124-130 assured.
Capture2312.PNG

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsPR/status/993481379341053952

Another faking Feku Stunt! :tearsofjoy:

BJP 124-130 assured.
What's the source. If you notice in this talk they give BJP a chance, but non committal if it will be a majority and no figures, no polls cited at all. Is that because there are no credible polls out there saying it ?

Triple Talaq pulls muslim women in. So divides muslims and this worked in UP as the thinking is muslim women did vote for the BJP there.

Has BJP captured the imagination of muslim women in Karnataka in enough numbers ? i doubt triple talaq is as big a deal in the south as the north

[DOUBLEPOST=1525727537][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cambridge Analytica has poisoned you my friend.
Didn't understand what you meant here ?

Last edited:
I honestly dont know if its because I have been paying it more attention or if things have really changed. Or maybe its the rise of social media in politics.

But I swear elections didnt use to be this cut throat and with-us-or-against-us in sentiment.

I know politics has always been dirty in India. But there still used to be a little bit of politesse involved.
Was listening to talk yesterday about what wins elections ?

According to subramaniam swamy...

Not governance

Not development or economy (i'd have thought this was a big one but we've had surprises)

It's about emotive issues

People vote out of emotion, voting for one because they hate the other and vice versa

When i see words like soulless & heartless in this thread maybe he's on to something ?

Last edited:
What a sadist!! :mad::mad:

I could see all Anti-BJP content in the above link. Would verify with other sources and comment on this.

It seems like the govt. did the same with Kozhikode/Malappuram as well in Kerala coz BJP doesn't have much of a following in those districts.[DOUBLEPOST=1525738740][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know politics has always been dirty in India. But there still used to be a little bit of politesse involved.

Seems like the trend the world over; Putin, Erdogan, Trump, Netanyahu, Duterte, Dragnea etc. All bullshitters and rhetoricians of the highest grade.

Last edited:
Was listening to talk yesterday about what wins elections ?

According to subramaniam swamy...

Not governance

Not development or economy (i'd have thought this was a big one but we've had surprises)

It's about emotive issues

People vote out of emotion, voting for one because they hate the other and vice versa

When i see words like soulless & heartless in this thread maybe he's on to something ?
He is absolutely right. Just yesterday I had a discussion with a colleague who says he loved BJP in 2014 but "hates" them now. When discussion came to GST, he wanted an explanation on - Why BJP blocked during Congress and implemented now? I tried to explain the long, arduous road of making a law hitting on the federalism structure of taxes - he again went - No, explain me why....Finally exasperated I had to ask - You loved BJP in 2014, now you hate them. I am sure you must have some good reasons and facts. But why should you have chance to change your opinion based on new facts while a party can't? And he doubled down even more.

Prof. Nalapat is quite blunt about the BJP in Karnataka. Says they have 99 handicaps and one asset (Modi). BJP in Karnataka at least is on the backfoot

No idea how you get this forum to start videos at the stated time, in prview this video starts at random times. Watch from 17m20s on[DOUBLEPOST=1525798051][/DOUBLEPOST]Twitter followers

BSY - 283k https://twitter.com/BSYBJP
Siddu - 154k https://twitter.com/siddaramaiah
Yogi aditya - 2.6M https://twitter.com/myogiadityanath

I don't know how signficant Yeddy having twice as many twitter followers is for the election. But it clearly is a senior citizens game

If you are younger, only way to get noticed quick is to be a troublemaker
sidu-yogi.PNG

yogi-siddu.PNG

[DOUBLEPOST=1525798811][/DOUBLEPOST]What to do when the polls just don't show your favourite party any love ? MAKE IT UP!

fake-us-embassy-poll.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1525816456][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm moving to this place if they are giving free expensive laptops...
You will have to be either Class X - XII or entering college

free laptops.jpg

Otherwise you will have to settle for a free smartphone if you are a first time voter

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...e-smartphones-courts-controversy-1811038.html[DOUBLEPOST=1525816600][/DOUBLEPOST]BJP agrees Congress has good schemes :D

good schemes.jpg

Last edited:
Mark my words, UBJP is counting its days in South India, No more Ram mandir Gimmicks (I'm a Pro-Hindu guy but how many days this tamasha?) They will bank on North Indian Crowd to come to power.

PS: I voted for this piece of crap in 2014, Sadly.
Like this ?

<removed>
the state has not granted them this status because it doesn't have the authority to do so. The Centre has to decide and its debatable whether even they will make the decision

If you note Congress hasn't said too much about this because there is every chance it will 'boomerang' (the preferred term with the opposition these days)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back